Help with Daily Extreme 5 Dec 2019

Chettlar

I'm doing pretty good at this challenge but I'm stuck at 0'29"84.  Best possible appears to be 0'29"46.

Anyone have any ideas.  Globox kept stopping to hit the second guy so I tried rayman, but rayman kept missing a couple of the first few lums.  So I tried a princess and she gets everything just fine, and I'm hitting every bug I see and even the guy that you squish with the contraption.  But I can't seem to get any faster.  I feel like there must be some lum somewhere I'm missing?

@AdruA_ @Arkiokin perhaps you have some ideas?  Hopefully I'm not too late to catch someone who could help find what I'm missing.  

I don't have a good way of recording myself unfortunately :/

Edited by Chettlar

13 minutes ago, CloudHugger said:

i have 29.46 what i did is that i shake all skeletons hanging, giggling every guy and hitting every bug also making all yellows to purple then i got 29.46 also giggle the guy you are about to crush under the wood.

Yeah that's the guy under the contraption.  I didn't know he would drop one so that made me feel clever.

I didn't know about skeletons hanging though?  I will try that out.  Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

Yeah that's the guy under the contraption.  I didn't know he would drop one so that made me feel clever.

I didn't know about skeletons hanging though?  I will try that out.  Thank you.

You are welcome. Most probably you are just missing lums from hanging skeletons.

I DID IT!!!!

I just had to get the skeletons right after the spike ball. (EDIT: haha yeah thanks.  The way I found it was just, okay I don't care about lums I'll just mash the screen, and then at the end there I saw them.  Everything I hit had a small delay so I had to figure out how to hit them as early as possible.).

The game really didn't want me to get it either lmao.  The moment I got it it said server unavailable.  Like immediately popped up the moment I got it.  So I had to exit out and try again, and then I got it!

Oh my gosh this means I get a diamond right??

Edited by Chettlar

2 hours ago, Chettlar said:

Oh my gosh this means I get a diamond right??

I certainly hope so! I did this challenge last night, and also got a best time of 29.46. I already have the "Champion!" trophy due to last week's glitched challenge, but if I get a diamond cup on this challenge, I will be able to get the platinum trophy by the end of the day tomorrow! (I've been saving two Invasion levels to play with a total of 132 points in order to reach Awesomeness 11 in case the servers act up)

For Murfy lums', the only way to know u go 'good' is having marcelchi's score xD

He basically always ends up as 1st, also on this challenge u must kinda play it 'in one end' because once u leave the challenge u will (probably) lose ur ghost, and since this challenge mostly involves cpu play it can become hard/impossible to know if ur actually having a good or bad run

This page really save me!

Thanks a lot for the people who contribute information for today's daily extreme challenge!!!

I got stuck at 29'84" just like Chettlar, then I search again and again and find nothing. Then I got this page!!!

I finally got my 29'46" now! Hopefully, I can get my diamond trophy in the next three hours.

Thanks a lot, guys!

q0wCfq9.jpg

:D  Thank you for everyone who helped!  That is a load off my mind.  You guys were making me worried I may never encounter a glitched distance challenge.  Nice to do it on a legit challenge.

Anyone else who is worried they may never get a glitched challenge, look out for these gather them quickly ones!  I'm an average to good player and I've been getting all ranges of trophies from bronze to silver to gold on Vita, but I was still able to get this.  You can do it!

I'm so excited to platinum one of my favorite games ever made on one of my favorite systems. 

1 hour ago, Chettlar said:

:D  Thank you for everyone who helped!  That is a load off my mind.  You guys were making me worried I may never encounter a glitched distance challenge.  Nice to do it on a legit challenge.

Anyone else who is worried they may never get a glitched challenge, look out for these gather them quickly ones!  I'm an average to good player and I've been getting all ranges of trophies from bronze to silver to gold on Vita, but I was still able to get this.  You can do it!

I'm so excited to platinum one of my favorite games ever made on one of my favorite systems. 

Congratulations on getting this trophy! I'm glad you got this one out of the way early; I started this game back in September, and for months I feared that I would reach Awesomeness 11 but still not have the platinum for who knows how long. Since last week, when I got a diamond cup (and the trophy) from the glitched challenge, I found myself to be more motivated to finish up the last few challenges I needed in order to reach Awesomeness 11. I also got a diamond cup today, which was nice because now I'm going to get the platinum a few days earlier than I expected due to the extra points.

Good luck on getting the platinum trophy in this game! It does take a while to complete, but you've obtained the hardest trophy in the game, and this is a platinum worth having on your profile!

1 hour ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Congratulations on getting this trophy! I'm glad you got this one out of the way early; I started this game back in September, and for months I feared that I would reach Awesomeness 11 but still not have the platinum for who knows how long. Since last week, when I got a diamond cup (and the trophy) from the glitched challenge, I found myself to be more motivated to finish up the last few challenges I needed in order to reach Awesomeness 11. I also got a diamond cup today, which was nice because now I'm going to get the platinum a few days earlier than I expected due to the extra points.

Good luck on getting the platinum trophy in this game! It does take a while to complete, but you've obtained the hardest trophy in the game, and this is a platinum worth having on your profile!

Oh absolutely.  I got the game for free on xbox 360 many years ago and fell absolutely in love with it and got all the achievements, and then it was free on xbox one, so then I played it there and also 100%ed it.  Which, that's a lot of time in this game but dang it it's so good, but it's been a few years since then.  So recently I was itching to play it so I remembered it was on PS+ for PS4, so I just recently got the platinum there in betwixt working on Driveclub's platinums.  But I'm such a completionist and I knew the vita version was different.  I looked into it and my heart sank when I saw it required a diamond because surely the population would be very small.  And it is, but then I happened to come across a post by @AdruA_ on idk I think it was on the playstationtrophies.com forums mentioning a glitched run from a few months back.  So I decided I'd try and watch for one.

Super relieved and yeah, this'll be fun.  I actually love Murphy modes on traditional consoles, but wow it's way more fun on the Vita/Wii U/Switch style than I realized it would be.

I keep hoping it'll go on sale on PS3 as well.  This would absolutely be the kind of game to get a triple platinum for me.  Especially nice since Rayman Legends is one of the PS3 games that works with the dualshock 4 as far as I'm aware.  I'm not good with the DS3.

Edited by Chettlar

@Chettlardefinitely use a ds4, i did ps4 before ps3, and i can assure u the ds3 is way slower in button inputs (even bought a new ds3, still the same)

Basically if i play RL ps3 i just plug in a cable & use it wired, because im too lazy to reconnect between Bluetooth all the time ?

@AdruA_ Yeah my PS3 is on my desk, so it's not a big deal to be wired.  And I use it on my PS4 too much to want to switch it around.  I accidentally charged my other DS4 with a fast charger that I didn't realize was a fast charger, and bricked it.  There may be a way to fix it but I haven't had the time.