Serious warning to anyone trying this or thinking to...

cris3f

This was already bad, but now it has become torture. We've been doing this daily to finish challenges trophy (just 1 or 2 days left for me) and it's VERY noticeable how overall operation of the game and server connections have been deteriorating each day. Since last weekend has been rampant.

It now takes 1 hour to get 1 or 2 games. This on any mode, challenge, versus, arena or gauntlet.

There's weird glitches everywhere, which clearly were not happening 2 weeks ago.

I don't believe it will get back to the even shitty way it worked 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I was even going to post a thread on how to optimize the grinding but now it's worthless.

Edited by cris3f

15 hours ago, cris3f said:

This was already bad, but now it has become torture. We've been doing this daily to finish challenges trophy (just 1 or 2 days left for me) and it's VERY noticeable how overall operation of the game and server connections have been deteriorating each day. Since last weekend has been rampant.

It now takes 1 hour to get 1 or 2 games. This on any mode, challenge, versus, arena or gauntlet.

There's weird glitches everywhere, which clearly were not happening 2 weeks ago.

I don't believe it will get back to the even shitty way it worked 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I was even going to post a thread on how to optimize the grinding but now it's worthless.

luckly i only need gauntlet and around 20 wins with nu wa, but in that mode i dont have so much problems... i mean, yeah many times fail, but 7-8 wins per hours are still achievable by me only 2 in 1 hours is very bad O_O

I've tried to get the platinum but have given up. The torture of boosting this just isn't worth the time. In the time it takes to boost 2 wins I could actually play a game I enjoy playing as opposed to endless resets. Will never get a 100 percent profile so here's to not giving a.... anymore ?

On 12/7/2019 at 10:44 AM, Royze said:

I've tried to get the platinum but have given up. The torture of boosting this just isn't worth the time. In the time it takes to boost 2 wins I could actually play a game I enjoy playing as opposed to endless resets. Will never get a 100 percent profile so here's to not giving a.... anymore 1f601.png

You're not alone. This is pure masochism, I have better things to do in my life than watching a spinning wheel and hoping that at the end of 3 minutes a miracle will happen.

Edited by cris3f

One of the trophies requires you to play 25 quests. You start off with 4 quests right away, but then 1 every day for the rest of the game. This will take around 21 days, so it may be already unobtainable for those starting the game now. Unless I'm wrong, don't start the game if you want to plat it.

Cheers

Edited by boredskill
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, boredskill said:

One of the trophies requires you to play 25 quests. You start off with 4 quests right away, but then 1 every day for the rest of the game. This will take around 21 days, so it may be already unobtainable for those starting the game now. Unless I'm wrong, don't start the game if you want to plat it.

Cheers

14 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If you haven't started now, it would be extremely risky - depending on if the shutdown gets delayed for the holiday or something 

The Long Journey (complete 25 quests) takes 21 days, I can confirm it and others have too. That would make the plat extremely difficult already. You'll notice you're near the end as the quests are usually even worse than normal (50 gods or 7 wins).

But the problem is not this trophy, but the 350 required wins. At the rate the game is allowing a game to go through, this will take close to 100 hours if you have 2 PS4s, and double that if you're doing it with someone else and want to be respectful for each other. And could get worse, and you should count this taking a few hundred hours more. Yes you can get days in which you manage to play 1 or 2 games in 1 hour. At the extreme best you can get 5 to 6 games per hour (between starting, searching, conceding and returning to menu each game will take approximately 5 mins, if either gamer concedes promptly). Once in a while you get 2 or 3 games in a row, then a lot more aborts.

And yes, the game behaviour is becoming more erratic with new weird things happening everyday. I've played this with another gamer since 19/11, and if it was already bad then I can certify that it's a lot worse now.

It's probably possible to do, but depends on your patience, dedication and luck. Fun won't be, this is as boring and infuriating as anything can be. Even free is despicable.

Waste of good graphics and animations. Game could even be fun, but I can't even grasp how someone would play this.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

On 2019-12-07 at 5:44 AM, Royze said:

I've tried to get the platinum but have given up. The torture of boosting this just isn't worth the time. In the time it takes to boost 2 wins I could actually play a game I enjoy playing as opposed to endless resets. Will never get a 100 percent profile so here's to not giving a.... anymore 1f601.png

Plus 1

On 19.12.2019 at 7:23 AM, Carbon_Lancer said:

Today was the first day the servers acted right since I’ve started this game, not a single drop and started a match before timer hit 2 mins, got quite a few wins before work. Hopefully they’re be like that when I get off but who knows...

Yea and today the servers are bad as always...

3/6 times no match
2/6 times kicked out to the lobby
1/6 times a match
Waitingtime always 3+ minutes
= 1 match every 20 minutes... xD

16 hours ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

The past few days I haven't been able to get into game. I'm only 35 wins away 1f62d.png anyone else having issues .

I actually had the opposite result.

I had a little bit of a god to do and a whole set with another as well as Gauntlet to get done. So I needed somewhere in the neighborhood of 135 matches. I figured with how bad the servers had been (I had gone 4 hours without a single match on Christmas Eve), it would take me about 3 days (til the night of the 28th) to do that. I ended up having the dropped matches occur early on, but then suddenly, I matched up 100% of the time for the rest of the matches. I went some 110 matches without a single drop. Right now, I'm ahead of schedule and need 11 matches in Arena to plat.

Edited by ShianKiri

There's a group of boosters that is having some success boosting this game lately. I can try to direct interested people to it.

Do realize you'll most probably have to give a lot more than you get back, so no selfish idiots please!

It will only get worse as the player base dwindles even more and the less players seems to make make the server worse (yes, it should be only one and a really crappy one).