Good game!!!

delfierro006

12 minutes ago, delfierro006 said:

was looking to try something new and have been enjoying it, if u a gamer looking to play something new and are borderline in getting this pull the trigger.

It's a fun little gem. Combat doesn't have a lot of depth (especially late game), but it's a great starting point for someone, looking to get into the genre.

Best part is definitely the story and the characters bantering with one another.

Edited by VigilantCrow
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

It's a fun little gem. Combat doesn't have a lot of depth (especially late game), but it's a great starting point for someone, looking to get into the genre.

Best part is definitely the story and the characters bantering with one another.

Agree !!!! man

• 2 months later...
On 12/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, Cassylvania said:

I have mixed opinions so far, but it has several things that surpass XCOM (mostly in the narration), which is my gold standard for tactical/turn-based games. If the game is as short as I think it is, it could definitely be seen as a good entry into the genre.

You would probably like Divinity: Original Sin 2 then. The narration, along with the voice acting, is phenomenal.

While looking up some other games like XCOM 2, this game came up...definitely need to add to it my library.

Edited by rotoninja
  • Like 1