Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A_J_P72

Is it ok to start now?

30 posts in this topic

I played this game a lot before I was a trophy hunter so I never did multiplayer, how easy would it be if I started now? Would I find any randoms or would I need to boost everything?

 

Thank you 🙂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t bother the multiplayer is probably as dead as my last unborn child. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are certainly times of days where the servers don't have people playing, but I've been able to join games within the last couple months so there is still some activity.

 

It's probably more effective to get some co-op sessions going if you just want to play or a boosting session if you just want to knock the MP trophies out. There is a discord somewhere that is completely dedicated to boosting on Assassins Creeds games that I saw posted somewhere. I can't imagine it would be hard to find if you're looking for it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would recommend trying to start a boosting session. I’m not sure how active the MP is but I’d imagine there’s hardly anyone playing. I tried playing AC Black Flag multiplayer a couple days ago and could only find one game mode, and it was always the same 3-4 guys I was playing with.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've done Brotherhood already, compared to which this is a splendorous dream of happiness and rainbows, legit or otherwise. No way you shouldn't be able to find some personages of reliability in the same situation as yourself, much as I did. See if there are any sessions listed on the game's dedicated subpage and take it from there. Best of luck, Assassin!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will have no problems, I'm sure you will find people playing especially on weekends. Plus the MP on this is quick and easy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You only need 2 people with you to get the online portion out of the way and it’s nothing like Brotherhood or Black Flag. Easily done in an evening.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A_J_P72 said:

I played this game a lot before I was a trophy hunter so I never did multiplayer, how easy would it be if I started now? Would I find any randoms or would I need to boost everything?

 

Thank you 1f642.png

 

Information (About me)

- I've 100% AC Revelations this year (in January 2019). So it is doable starting now!

- It took me 4 Days and 6 Hours to 100% ACR.

- I'm in the Top 50 for the fastest 100%, so this proves it is a very easy game (or I'm a good player lol).

- Have a look on my profile I've 100% all Main AC games on PS3, it took me between the end of 2018 to 2019. 

 

Difficulty Starting now in 2019 - 2020

- Unless Ubisoft shut down the servers, you should be fine in getting ACR 100%.

- You can easily require players from creating/joining a boosting session on PSN Profiles.

- You wont get many random players, best bet is to boost, as 1 trophy in the DLC requires 4 players and a specific DLC map.

 

Trophies

- If I remember correctly the majority of ACR trophies can be done with just 2 players (beside 2 trophies which require 3 and 4 players).

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main game shouldn’t be a problem. The dlcs are definitely harder to get because of the specific conditions. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MP is definitely not dead, always sessions to be found on weekends, if not many.

 

Although you can legit get through this, a boosting session is fast and harmless, so i would suggest you take that path. Pretty sure you'll find enough ppl here if you set up one.

 

Once the method is explained and everyone knows what to do it is very easy to grind in a few hours

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for your input, I think I’ll give it a shot, if I can’t do it then oh well, I’ll do what I can

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have verified the server is stable and active. This game has more users than brotherhood and it is a way easier to get all the mp trophies (including dlc mp trophies) than brotherhood. I had self-boosted with 4 x ps3s and had no issues. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2020 at 9:28 AM, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

I have verified the server is stable and active. This game has more users than brotherhood and it is a way easier to get all the mp trophies (including dlc mp trophies) than brotherhood. I had self-boosted with 4 x ps3s and had no issues. 

 

Want to let me know where I can get PS3s cheap?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 3:10 AM, Spaz said:

 

Want to let me know where I can get PS3s cheap?

 

I got all 6 x ps3s for $40 per each from Facebook Marketplace. 5 of them are slim and 1 is super slim. 

People posts ps3 for $100 or more, I just pinged all of them that I want it for $30, negotiated, and picked it up at $40. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could not get a match found in AC 3 either. But I managed to get the base game done via boosting

As a side note, if you are starting Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, or Black Flag on the 3, I recommend boosting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see it is 3months since this thread got started. So just a quick question, it is still boostable main game and dlcs?👍 thinking of starting it today. But i need to know that all trophies including dlcs is still obtainable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I see it is 3months since this thread got started. So just a quick question, it is still boostable main game and dlcs?1f44d.png thinking of starting it today. But i need to know that all trophies including dlcs is still obtainable.

If you have access to a PS4 i'd suggest playing it on there as there are no online trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Martain2 said:

If you have access to a PS4 i'd suggest playing it on there as there are no online trophies.

Yeah m8. But i want it on Ps3, since its original and i want the online on this👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah m8. But i want it on Ps3, since its original and i want the online on this1f44d.png

This and AC3 are the fastest MPs, compared to Brotherhood at least.

 

You should have no issues, other than a few 3-4 player trophies that just require a bit of coordination.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Aodir said:

This and AC3 are the fastest MPs, compared to Brotherhood at least.

 

You should have no issues, other than a few 3-4 player trophies that just require a bit of coordination.

All righty then 👍 getting ready then👍http://imgur.com/gallery/aG8FxRX

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for reviving this thread from the dead, but I have a question! :)

Would you be able to boost these trophies with only two people? 
Thanks in advance friends!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

Sorry for reviving this thread from the dead, but I have a question! :)

Would you be able to boost these trophies with only two people? 
Thanks in advance friends!

There's a couple DLC trophies that are 3-4 player specific. And if you were to boost XP you'd need at least 4, ideally 6.

 

It's a fairly easy boost though, easier than brotherhood for sure.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Aodir said:

There's a couple DLC trophies that are 3-4 player specific. And if you were to boost XP you'd need at least 4, ideally 6.

 

It's a fairly easy boost though, easier than brotherhood for sure.

Okay thanks! Why wouldn’t you be able to boost XP in say Free For All with only 2 people? But its good to hear that its an easy boost! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

Okay thanks! Why wouldn’t you be able to boost XP in say Free For All with only 2 people? But its good to hear that its an easy boost! :)

So, to boost xp ideally you would split 6 players into two groups of three, where in each group one person locks and stuns the other repeatedly, full circle. It can be done with 4 people and 8 people too, some people argue 8 people is better for Brotherhood, but this isn't the case for Revelations because there is a score cap at around 16-19k score.

 

This means in a match of 10 minutes you can have 3 players reach max score per match of 10 minutes, if everyone else just sits around him getting stunned. It does require coordination from all players so keep that in mind, believe it or not, it's hard to manage that many people at once. 

 

As for the rest, like I said there's a couple 3-4 player DLC trophies but they take few minutes each. Thats because certain game modes which are the required ones for said trophy need 4 people to start. It's all very doable and shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours to finish all revelations mp trophies.

 


 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.