Is it ok to start now?

A_J_P72

There are certainly times of days where the servers don't have people playing, but I've been able to join games within the last couple months so there is still some activity.

It's probably more effective to get some co-op sessions going if you just want to play or a boosting session if you just want to knock the MP trophies out. There is a discord somewhere that is completely dedicated to boosting on Assassins Creeds games that I saw posted somewhere. I can't imagine it would be hard to find if you're looking for it.

I would recommend trying to start a boosting session. I’m not sure how active the MP is but I’d imagine there’s hardly anyone playing. I tried playing AC Black Flag multiplayer a couple days ago and could only find one game mode, and it was always the same 3-4 guys I was playing with.

You've done Brotherhood already, compared to which this is a splendorous dream of happiness and rainbows, legit or otherwise. No way you shouldn't be able to find some personages of reliability in the same situation as yourself, much as I did. See if there are any sessions listed on the game's dedicated subpage and take it from there. Best of luck, Assassin!

On 12/6/2019 at 1:55 PM, A_J_P72 said:

I played this game a lot before I was a trophy hunter so I never did multiplayer, how easy would it be if I started now? Would I find any randoms or would I need to boost everything?

Thank you 1f642.png

The servers for Assassin’s Creed Revelations have now shutdown as of October 2022.

Edited by ReadyLeaderOne
  • Like 2

MP is definitely not dead, always sessions to be found on weekends, if not many.

Although you can legit get through this, a boosting session is fast and harmless, so i would suggest you take that path. Pretty sure you'll find enough ppl here if you set up one.

Once the method is explained and everyone knows what to do it is very easy to grind in a few hours

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 9:28 AM, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

I have verified the server is stable and active. This game has more users than brotherhood and it is a way easier to get all the mp trophies (including dlc mp trophies) than brotherhood. I had self-boosted with 4 x ps3s and had no issues. 

Want to let me know where I can get PS3s cheap?

On 3/27/2020 at 3:10 AM, Spaz said:

Want to let me know where I can get PS3s cheap?

I got all 6 x ps3s for $40 per each from Facebook Marketplace. 5 of them are slim and 1 is super slim. 

People posts ps3 for $100 or more, I just pinged all of them that I want it for $30, negotiated, and picked it up at $40. 

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I see it is 3months since this thread got started. So just a quick question, it is still boostable main game and dlcs?1f44d.png thinking of starting it today. But i need to know that all trophies including dlcs is still obtainable.

If you have access to a PS4 i'd suggest playing it on there as there are no online trophies.

6 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah m8. But i want it on Ps3, since its original and i want the online on this1f44d.png

This and AC3 are the fastest MPs, compared to Brotherhood at least.

You should have no issues, other than a few 3-4 player trophies that just require a bit of coordination.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

Sorry for reviving this thread from the dead, but I have a question! :)

Would you be able to boost these trophies with only two people? 
Thanks in advance friends!

There's a couple DLC trophies that are 3-4 player specific. And if you were to boost XP you'd need at least 4, ideally 6.

It's a fairly easy boost though, easier than brotherhood for sure.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Aodir said:

There's a couple DLC trophies that are 3-4 player specific. And if you were to boost XP you'd need at least 4, ideally 6.

It's a fairly easy boost though, easier than brotherhood for sure.

Okay thanks! Why wouldn’t you be able to boost XP in say Free For All with only 2 people? But its good to hear that its an easy boost! :)

2 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

Okay thanks! Why wouldn’t you be able to boost XP in say Free For All with only 2 people? But its good to hear that its an easy boost! :)

So, to boost xp ideally you would split 6 players into two groups of three, where in each group one person locks and stuns the other repeatedly, full circle. It can be done with 4 people and 8 people too, some people argue 8 people is better for Brotherhood, but this isn't the case for Revelations because there is a score cap at around 16-19k score.

This means in a match of 10 minutes you can have 3 players reach max score per match of 10 minutes, if everyone else just sits around him getting stunned. It does require coordination from all players so keep that in mind, believe it or not, it's hard to manage that many people at once. 

As for the rest, like I said there's a couple 3-4 player DLC trophies but they take few minutes each. Thats because certain game modes which are the required ones for said trophy need 4 people to start. It's all very doable and shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours to finish all revelations mp trophies.

• Like 1