Is it ok to start now?

A_J_P72

46 minutes ago, Aodir said:

So, to boost xp ideally you would split 6 players into two groups of three, where in each group one person locks and stuns the other repeatedly, full circle. It can be done with 4 people and 8 people too, some people argue 8 people is better for Brotherhood, but this isn't the case for Revelations because there is a score cap at around 16-19k score.

This means in a match of 10 minutes you can have 3 players reach max score per match of 10 minutes, if everyone else just sits around him getting stunned. It does require coordination from all players so keep that in mind, believe it or not, it's hard to manage that many people at once. 

As for the rest, like I said there's a couple 3-4 player DLC trophies but they take few minutes each. Thats because certain game modes which are the required ones for said trophy need 4 people to start. It's all very doable and shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours to finish all revelations mp trophies.

Wow! Thank you so much for the explanation :) Really appreciate it

• 2 months later...
On 9/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, DEI2EK said:

I haven't started any of the assassin's creed multiplayers, how long will it take me to do Revelations, Brotherhood, 3 and Black Flag boosting? Not sure if i'm going to do Black Flag on just PS4 or do it on both PS3 and 4.

From what people have told me, Revelations isn't too bad. You may have to boost to do all the multiplayer modes, you also have to start them and finish them. Getting to level 20 is probably quicker boosting but when I was playing last year there were still some people doing multiplayer. DLC multiplayer pretty much requires boosting. Shouldn't take more than 10 - 15 hours tops.

Assassin's Creed 3 is the EASIEST in the entire series, as well as the shortest. Only the trophy for finishing a multiplayer game requires actual online multiplayer in the base game. Everything else can be soloed, including unlocking a hacked version of an Abstergo video. For the DLC, only the 20 Revives trophy requires multiplayer, and preferably, you want to boost this one. The other trophies in the DLC can be done by yourself. Think I spent 8 - 12 hours on the multiplayer trophies, can't really remember.

For Black Flag, you have to use all abilities at least once as well as play on all multiplayer modes. For the abilities, you can use the Copycat perk which you get very early on which will enable you to use abilities that you otherwise have to be the required level in multiplayer to use. You can spare yourself the mediocrity of the multiplayer by doing Wolfpack solo but it's rather long and boring. Game Lab I would definitely do first since not many people play it, I got lucky playing with randoms. If you also plan to do the DLC, Sacred Land has to be boosted and it's best to get someone to set up Booby Trap for you. The other two trophies in the DLC can be done solo. If you don't mind stacking, you can do both the PS3 and PS4 versions. But if you're just going to do one, do the PS4 version, as more people play on the PS4 console. Took me a solid 15 - 20 hours to get all the multiplayer done.

As for Brotherhood, I generally always hear it is the most difficult in the series for multiplayer, because of Abstergo Employee of the Month. HAS to be boosted, and you need a sufficient boosting group to carry you, as some bonuses require 4 - 5 people to get. Definitely not easy, because getting multiple people to all follow orders is basically a crapshoot when it comes to online multiplayer. There's a good reason why I haven't done it, heck I haven't even started the multiplayer. Can take 5 - 10 hours with a boosting group, but otherwise it's a very long slog. Far longer than any of the other multiplayer in the Assassin's Creed series.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1