TenebraZero

Playing with friends

11 posts in this topic

Hi, i want to know if it's possibile to play the entire storyline online with other players. Probably it's already written on Trophy guide but i want to avoid any possibile spoiler and usually i like to do the First run blind.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The co-op and MP activities are restricted to specific missions you pick up in the Online Hub so are separate from the main story, which is single player only.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The co-op and MP activities are restricted to specific missions you pick up in the Online Hub so are separate from the main story, which is single player only.


Thanks for the fast answer. Too bad anyway , i have some friends Who want to join me.

About  the DLCs , are hard to complete? (Trophy speaking).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 6:24 PM, TenebraZero said:


Thanks for the fast answer. Too bad anyway , i have some friends Who want to join me.

About  the DLCs , are hard to complete? (Trophy speaking).

 

Hard, you are getting short. They can be a nightmare. I tried defeating them at level 150 aprox. on normal difficulty and they hit very hard (my party got wiped out around half their HP bar). So, I can't help but believe that I won't be able to get those two trophies.

So, unlike you like to grind levels and reach level 270 in a breeze, you are going for a very long run.

Also, the Accessory Addict trophy, they are very well hidden and there are lot of them. I still haven't found even half of them! ( >д<).

The rest are quite doable to get.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/12/2019 at 0:12 AM, ToaElnida said:

 

Hard, you are getting short. They can be a nightmare. I tried defeating them at level 150 aprox. on normal difficulty and they hit very hard (my party got wiped out around half their HP bar). So, I can't help but believe that I won't be able to get those two trophies.

So, unlike you like to grind levels and reach level 270 in a breeze, you are going for a very long run.

Also, the Accessory Addict trophy, they are very well hidden and there are lot of them. I still haven't found even half of them! ( >д<).

The rest are quite doable to get.


Thanks for the answer. It’s possible to get both trophies online with friends?

If it’s only a question of grinding lv it’s ok. I think the lv cap is 300, right? If i can reach the lv cap maybe i can overcome everything and get the trophies without much effort?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Story DLC is quite easy (you can beat it on lowest difficult), two extra bosses are the the problem. You need to beat them on Extreme difficulty which is quite tough. After clearing everything else (being around 270 level) still can't kill them

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2019 at 1:49 PM, brejdak93 said:

Well Story DLC is quite easy (you can beat it on lowest difficult), two extra bosses are the the problem. You need to beat them on Extreme difficulty which is quite tough. After clearing everything else (being around 270 level) still can't kill them

 

It's possibile to fight extra bosses online with Friends or it's a solo challenge?

What about the maximum level cap? LV 270 or more?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

 

It's possibile to fight extra bosses online with Friends or it's a solo challenge?

What about the maximum level cap? LV 270 or more?

 

You can fight them in co-op but that won't get you the trophy unfortunately. You have to fight them in single-player with the terribly braindead AI companions.

 

As for the max level, it's 300 but you only have to get to 270 for a trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Redgrave said:

 

You can fight them in co-op but that won't get you the trophy unfortunately. You have to fight them in single-player with the terribly braindead AI companions.

 

As for the max level, it's 300 but you only have to get to 270 for a trophy.

 

Thanks for the answer. Maybe levelling untill 300 will make the things easier against the bosses, even if it's a long grind.

 

Nice avatar and signature by the way. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

 

Thanks for the answer. Maybe levelling untill 300 will make the things easier against the bosses, even if it's a long grind.

 

Nice avatar and signature by the way. :)

 

Getting to 300 doesn't really matter too much except for having extra points into stats. It's kind of a pain though since even at 300 the bosses can still wipe your party out pretty quickly because they spam attacks that are hard to dodge and the companions like to bunch up into a corner and die. At least from my experience they do. But it feels to me that the bosses were more intended for co-op with a coordinated team however you can't really do that with the AI companions and I just find that more frustrating than challenging.

 

The best way to get levels though is through co-op. It's also the best way to get money and probably equipment too. There are some dedicated players that are level 300 that have lobbies made for leveling up new players. But the best co-op mission to level up with is one where they fight a boss called Behemoth and without XP boosting equipment it gives over 7 million XP when you beat it. With XP boosting equipment you can get over 9 million XP which will jump you up through levels pretty quickly :P The only problem is finding a good group for it and it's kind of 50/50 finding one. If you can find a group that's able to beat it in like five or so minutes then I would stay in that group until it disbands.

 

And thanks :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.