Only One - Trophy Guide (how to track and the most efficient way to grind)

Cor-kins

This trophy is a nightmare for any player who does not want to do repetitive actions. However, it seems appropriate to share my experience and the way I just got this trophy keeping track of my player's progress. I hope it is useful for all readers.

Recommendation 1:

Regardless of the player's height or weight (mine weighed 74 kg / 164 lbs and height 1.74 m / 5'7 ''), play through the history of Volta looking for in each game not only to win but to try to make the greater number of passes (minimum 20), shots on goal (stopped by the goalkeeper, minimum 20), dribbling (5) and tackles (5). This will help that regardless of the role that your character has (DEF, MID, ATT) its average ends at approximately 78 at the end of the story.

The key in each step is patience

Recommendation 2:

Once you have finished the story remove all the skill points from your skill tree, as this confuses the real progress of your avatar a bit. Here we will focus on climbing in each role (DEF, MID, ATT) up to an average of 80.

Many players and reviews indicate that it is only necessary to raise a position to its maximum, however, for my particular case I was stuck in ATT at a level of 79 with the progress circle in 3/4 and played about 100 games and No stat went up. What I did was change every 40 games, from position between DEF and MID to raise the progress circle to 80 in each of these.

I played a total of 689 games to achieve this trophy, making in each game the number of passes, assists, blocks and dribbles indicated above. Working on these specifications helps the progress bars rise. Remember to remove all the skill points from your skill tree and focus on bringing your avatar to an average of 80 in each position, if the trophy pops before you reach this average in each position is because there are variables regarding weight and height of each avatar, this is in my particular case.

Patience X2

Recommendation 3:

If you are looking to measure the time required for the trophy I played 40 games per day so as not to get bored, I got the trophy in 2 weeks, but if you want to speed up the process you can play up to 100 games per hour or even more since each match in Begginer takes About 30 seconds plus match loading time and your avatar celebrations at the end of each match.

The best scenario to go fast and do the procedure is Rio de Janeiro 3vs3 in Beginner.

I do not recommend using the statistics that are posted in different groups as a guide since each avatar is different, even a friend has the same height and weight of his avatar as in this guide and the trophy will be unlocked for him with an abysmal difference.

Patience X3 and determination do not seek to unlock the trophy in a single day or week (personal recommendation). Even if you are regular FIFA players this trophy brings out the worst of people like the FUT XD.

Recommendation 4:

Even when you finish matches in which it seems that the progress bar does not advance anything, it is important to hear the sound that indicates "progress" which is a small jingle like small coins. Each game counts so that eventually the message that you have reached your maximum level in a certain position appears, it appeared to me after playing 10 games in my last position (MID) looking to reach 80 where my bar did not raise anything or any other statistics.

Patience X4 and focus on your in game stats (passes, shots, tackles, dribbles) not only in winning.

I hope these recommendations serve you and get a trophy that not every player is willing to unlock.