[EU] Christmas Flash

SiC

6 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

that's such a joke only a handfull of games why they don't added the games to the christmas sale❓

The prices of those games in sale are no joke, they're all their lowest yet, It's unfortunate that it will only last 3 days but it's better than nothing.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

No PS3 sale again.. same garbage 100% games over and over again.. I am sick and tired of the EU store honestly.

EU store is the PSN dumpster honestly, it's way better to have an account in US/UK lately. Regarding ps3 titles, do they even have discounts anymore? Sony really is keen on murdering ps3 as fast as possible from what it seems

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

EU store is the PSN dumpster honestly, it's way better to have an account in US/UK lately. Regarding ps3 titles, do they even have discounts anymore? Sony really is keen on murdering ps3 as fast as possible from what it seems

There are but it's the same games over and over, same MotoGP titles, same indie games, same overpriced cricket game and same PS1 classics like Party time with Winnie the Pooh or Pixar games. Meanwhile US store has MGSV, Spec Ops: The Line, Borderlands, Bioshocks, and all of that is twice or thrice times cheaper in comparison to EU prices.

I'm considering Hitman 2 Gold with an extra 20% discount (which I got by email from PSN), but at the same time it costs exactly that (25 bucks) on the US sale right now, so I don't know if it's worth wasting the discount code (then again, there is nothing in the Christmas sale and it's hard to say if they will add anything else by Dec 19, which is when the code expires). Decisions, decisions :D