Double XP and Free Weekend Starting December 12

XileLerinril

Thought I would give you guys a heads up, there is another free to play weekend coming up on the 12th. The game will also have double XP for the weekend, so if you are like me and still need to get to 100 now is the time. The game will also be on sale for anyone wanting to pick it up. For those that may end up starting with the trial, like I did for the last one, I can confirm that trophies can get a little weird. Quest progression will not count, so you will need to redo any quests you do during the trial. Do X things still tracks, but you will need to do one more of X to get it to pop. Challenges do not track, you will still get the atoms for them, but you will not get any progress towards doing X challenges. That said there are more than enough, and the daily and weekly ones are infinite so you can still get the trophy eventually. Below is a link to the last inside the vault if you want to read it from Bethesda themselves. 

https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/7MJVLws9DRhH6OpzAXfLde/fallout-76-inside-the-vault-update-16-highlights

• Like 1