Least Favorite Plus Title for 2019

wafflestomper810

I was just wondering which ps plus title from 2019 is everybody's least favorite of the year.  For me I'd have to say it is The Witness.  I haven't really enjoyed playing it as it seems like there really isn't a point to aimlessly solving all these puzzles.  Maybe I just missed the point.   Anyway, feel free to let us know if there was a plus title for this year that stands above the rest as the least enjoyable.

Only one? Aw. Based on what I've played, The Last of Us Remastered... because I've owned it since 2015-2016 and its original version in 2013, it being extremely accessible outside the IGC due to a combination of being bundled with PS4 consoles for a while (which is how I got mine) and being in multiple sales, and it being a generally unfavorable selection for the IGC for how cheap it's been sale or not since its 2014 release.

Also, a list would be nice. 

Edited by EcoShifter

20 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Only one? Aw. Based on what I've played, The Last of Us Remastered... because I've owned it since 2015-2016 and its original version in 2013, it being extremely accessible outside the IGC due to being bundled with PS4 consoles for a while, and it being a generally unfavorable selection for the IGC for how cheap it's been since its 2014 release.

Also, a list would be nice. 

If you would like to list your least favorites, feel free to do so.  I know there was more I was disappointed with this year, but that's nothing new for each year that passes.

I agree with The Show. I don't think it was this year we got the basketball game, but those two games are the only plus games I'm 1000% not interested in playing. I feel like sport games like that appeal to a very small audience that is 1) unlikely to care about what games come to plus and 2) bought them at release. 

• Like 1

I have several thoughts, I think December offerings are a let down. I've seen the monster motorcross game being mention in the worst games lists, so I would say it is that game. I have Titanfall on digital already, so meh. I think It mad the offerings worse is that I have Jurassic Park digitally on xbox which is there games with gold this month, However I would be stoked if the games where switched on consoles. I don't mind getting a game on digital if I have it on disc already. Borderlands handsome collection I really liked getting that on digital, I don't have to look for it and change the disc to play it. It was also nice cause tales form the borderlands gave me a second trophy set, because the digital trophy set was separate from the retail or disc set. I'm still missing the free vita and ps3 games they took away in march.

Oh I just subscribed to ps now. It kills me I tried to play fallout 4. I have it installed from disc and is one of the games that is available on psnow. the thing is fallout 4 won't load without a disc. on xbox game pass it just loads the game.  I really would hate to have to delete and reinstall

Edited by ChuckDNorris

I feel this year in general was pretty poor offerings. Gone are the days where you would get something really good like Bloodborne. :(

Edit: Just checked a list for this year and it was either games I already owned (Sonic Mania, COD, Borderlands) or one I have zero interest in (Nioh, Last of Us, MLB, etc)

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

I'm going with a list. I'll post single titles and months (to sum up months that weren't my favorites):

-For Honor

-March 2019

-Conan Exiles

-June 2019

-October 2019

-December 2019

Other than the online function, after a year of using it, I barely see any benefit beyond the discounts on sales (and even that I used).

I know it's been said a bunch of times, but MLB The Show 19. A few of my friends got it and agreed with me how bad it was, I downloaded and played on an alt account to try it out because I almost knew I was gonna hate it. Guess what? I did. Not a big fan of sports games anyway, but I found NBA 2K18 at GameStop for $3 a while ago and now have that in my backlog... ?