Least Favorite Plus Title for 2019

wafflestomper810

1 hour ago, Juzota said:

Why do people always have to focus on negative things? Why not have topic about favorite PS+ titles instead?

It could be positive, but people complain so much about how awful the titles are each month that it would probably turn negative.  I just wanted to know what everybody thought was their worst of the year.  Kind of like a razzy (?) award for games.

13 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I don't know why I even pay for PS+

I've been unsubscribed for half a year now and I don't think I'm really missing out lol, it's just not worth it anymore in my opinion, free games are bad or you can get them for very cheap physically or on sale?‍♂️

I only played connan exiles for an easy plat and that's it, so that's my worst ps plus game this year haha.  I know I'm playing Nioh rn but I bought it physically ?

My least favorite is also MLB The Show. Yes I get it, Sony doesn't care about the EU part of Playstation, no need to reflect it through free ps+ games too. It was the equivalent of receiving a chinese dictionary as Christmas gift. 

All the other ones were pretty decent,not gonna lie. Bloodborne was the best. 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

Baseball is very big Japan also

It sure is.

I've seen a game on T.V. and it's almost indistinguishable to that of U.S. baseball.

Although as long as The "World" Series continues to be anything but what the name suggests, baseball will only ever be associated with the U.S.

Awesome games offered on PSPlus 2019:

Hitman

What Remains of Edith Finch

Detroit

Titanfall 2 ?

Borderlands: Handsome Collection 

The Last of Us Remastered 

Good games:

Sonic Mania

Nioh

Outlast 2

Batman Arkham Knight

Wipeout

Sniper Elite 4

Overcooked

The Witness

The Surge

Meh:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered 

Games I didn't activate due to lack of interest:

Monster Energy Supercross

Conan Exiles

Horizon Chase Turbo

For Honor

MLB The Show

Steep

Portal Knights

MLB the Show 19

One fact about me is I am a big baseball fan. I have studied and watched the sport for over 20 years, since the days when Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa and Barry Bonds were shattering home run records. I can tell you the number of base hits Pete Rose has, how many RBIs Hank Aaron had over his long career, how many strikeouts Randy Johnson made, how many grand slam home runs Manny Ramirez hit.

I knew early on that there was literally no way I was going to get the platinum trophy for this game. I think everything on Plus this year has been pretty doable as far as how many people were willing to go for the platinum. But for MLB the Show 19, no dice. Putting in an online trophy that was going to require a lot of time when the previous game (MLB 18 the Show) came with a relatively easy trophy list was just a stupid move to make.

I get that Europeans piss on this game since it truly is an American sport. But the fact that this was free for one month SIX MONTHS AFTER IT WAS RELEASED just goes to show what waiting around can do. It was offered at $60 at launch, and six months later it's free?

This game is only for the baseball enthusiasts. It had no place in being a Playstation Plus free game, especially for a region (Europe) where a lot of people don't know how the game is fucking played at all, let alone understand the rules of the sport.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2

I’m not a big baseball guy and don’t play many sports games in general, but I’m still having a blast with MLB the show. Especially in road to the show mode. FIFA or the old tiger woods games would’ve been my favorite sports games but this is right up there. Glad I tried it out. For least favorite, I’d have to go along with OP and say the Witness.  

• Like 2