DrakeHellsing

I Am Jesus Christ (game)

17 posts in this topic

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/12/06/become-jesus-in-the-new-game-i-am-jesus-christ?sf113841221=1&fbclid=IwAR3njTrSjvuCXansgngkhgjkpMMwFu5Ne_9_f5-BPtwI8meiXfd-qz8Y7QQ

According to this, it a game that's only coming to Steam sadly, but I figured it'll be interesting to share here to see what others think on such a thing.

I personally am surprised that we haven't seen as many biblical games like this (not counting all the... not good ones, like the Bible Games games that AVGN has covered), as this one actually looks good.  A shame it's not coming to consoles though.  I mean maybe much later on down the track, you never know.

Time to turn water into wine! yeahhh baby!

Edited by NERVergoproxy

I would definitely be interested in this if it ever made it to the PS4. 

The rampage in the temple against the money-changers should be fun to watch. That and the "Realistic fight with Satan" the developers are advertising as a key feature.

Oh boy, I can't wait to grind heavily in the first few hours and unlock the "Water Walk" skill early, so I don't have to waste precious pieces of silver on boats. Some interesting potential for sequence breaking here, to be sure.

The next game I am Mariano Rajoy or I am Donald Trump,really shame that someone make a fucking shit game like that

26 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

I have a feeling there won't be a "I Am Muhammad" sequel to this...

Hahaha. 👌 As long as he's not depicted so... I guess a faceless blob could work? They'd have to cut out the part where he "hangs out" with underaged girls though. Don't think even Steam would allow that.

On 12/7/2019 at 0:29 AM, Redgrave said:

Will it take three days to respawn if you die?

Mmmmm....sacrilicious.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:31 AM, SinisterPledge said:

I guess a faceless blob could work? 

They could give him a Luchador mask/costume. He could team up with Juan in Guacamelee 3!

Edited by starcrunch061

I knew I should have started working on "I Am Flying Spaghetti Monster" sooner. Now it's gonna look like I copied their idea... 

It's so pleasing to be the last demographic on the planet whom it's perfectly acceptable to offend freely without worry of retribution, retaliation or reparation. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

It's so pleasing to be the last demographic on the planet whom it's perfectly acceptable to offend freely without worry of retribution, retaliation or reparation. 

But are you willing to ‘bear the sins of others for their transgressions’, is the big question...🤔

As far as the game goes, if it picks up enough traction on Steam and grabs a few headlines in a positive light (gameplay mechanics and/or graphics), I wouldn’t rule out an XBLA/PSN release.  Has anyone actually played the game, that can give feedback?  😳

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Asked for feedback.

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

Edited by SarDarniTron