I Am Jesus Christ (game)

DrakeHellsing

5 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Jesus can throw fireballs, Nintendo needs to copyright him asap hahahaha. The only bible games i remember are those old NES ones, or SNES ones that would need to have another cart on top of it. Crazy times. Bible Adventures. The doom rip off as well haha.

Yeah now that you mention it, have you ever changed your avatar? I've always been a fan of it. Its definitely artistic

If they're doing this, they need to include the stuff from his early years, no matter what the churches are now saying...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas

My favourite part is where Jesus kills another kid for taking his water, then kills another one for bumping into him.... then blinds his neighbours when they complain about it ?

That's some Twilight Zone "The Good Life" shit, mixed with GTA level sociopathy right there...

...perfect for a videogame! ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

If they're doing this, they need to include the stuff from his early years, no matter what the churches are now saying...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas

My favourite part is where Jesus kills another kid for taking his water, then kills another one for bumping into him.... then blinds his neighbours when they complain about it 1f602.png

That's some Twilight Zone "The Good Life" shit, mixed with GTA level sociopathy right there...

...perfect for a videogame! 1f607.png

Jesus was a ruthless son of a bitch. lol!

Or the many tales of him just making rich people share their wealth.

Like im sorry, if i work my ass off to have more than others, why should i share the wealth?

like this i googled and it is a pain

"In Jesus' mind, the rich were too self-sufficient and self-satisfied to heed his message. Thus it is clear from his life and message that Jesus had a significant problem with how the rich viewed" 

So... i work hard to make money and provide for myself. Thats wrong because I'm not asking someone else to do things for me? is essentially what i gain from . Yet people believe this dude is the savior, thats why we have all these diseases and wars and poverty and racial profiling, but that's okay, Jesus planned it so we have a better life .

Gimme a game similar to Zoo Tycoon but you can make your own religion and leaders lol. I'd have a blast with the endless possibilities 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Gimme a game similar to Zoo Tycoon but you can make your own religion and leaders lol. I'd have a blast with the endless possibilities 

Not exactly Zoo Tycoon management sim - more of a card based strategy thing,  but I think the game you're looking for is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultist_Simulator

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

It actually looks pretty interesting and the graphics are really good.  Surprised Fakethrough Gaming isn't a part of this with all of their fake-christian games they put out.

they’d need to buy a computer to program this one.

The etch-a-sketch they currently use just wouldn’t cut the mustard.

• Like 1