Broken Bodies

On 12/10/2019 at 7:45 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Do you mean that you let survivors cleanse themselves to every fountain until there’s nothing but corrupted fountains? From there, they’d be constantly sick without any way to heal. :awesome:

If that happens, all the fountains reset and it gives you the upgraded vomit without drawing from a fountain. But people at higher ranks generally don’t cleanse because they know it makes plague stronger. 

1 hour ago, DanTheManGum said:

If that happens, all the fountains reset and it gives you the upgraded vomit without drawing from a fountain. But people at higher ranks generally don’t cleanse because they know it makes plague stronger. 

I’m regularly between Killer rank 13-10, will it be manageable?

12 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’m regularly between Killer rank 13-10, will it be manageable?

I'm almost done with this trophy but it's been a pain, even with plague. I'm facing red ranks survivors and they cleanse constantly no matter how many times I get them sick. Have had better luck with lower ranks in terms of cleansing

Edited by ClintonLS90

Ok I just got the trophy. I got 4 hooks legit with Plague but after several matches in a roll with Surv cleansing non-stop I got frustrated and went the boosting route.

I use Legion for farming because I have several gruesome gatues. I loaded into a lobby and messaged the survivors about helping me boost the trophy. In return, I offer them a gatue and an escape + whatever farming they want to do for blood points or challenges. Everyone is happy.. So if you're having any troubles I would just farm since most survivors are open to helping you out even though the community can be toxic at times 

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I managed to get the trophy, all 10 hooks, in a single day. I got my first two hooks as the Pig while doing the “damage the same generator 4 times” archive challenge and “place 4 reverse bear traps” daily ritual. This is when my strategy clicked.

After that, I played as the Plague and she’s undeniably the best killer for the trophy. Use the add-ons that make the sickness more efficient, that will make them fully infected quicker. Vomit on everyone and on objects, put survivors down, or even hook them to keep them injured the longest as possible, while you go after the others.

When they’re fully infected, they can’t be healed until they decide to cleanse themselves via the fountains. If they do, just don’t drink from the fountains so they have less and less spots to heal.

I was rank 13 and the majority of players didn’t want to cleanse themselves, they probably wanted to prevent me from having the corrupted vomit.

Edited by MaxieM0us3