Self Improver not unlocking

I´ve done at least 100 starchallanges now, beating my own score but nothing happens....

I´ve tried it in several ways, like

- setting a low score first, beating it shortly afterwards
- earning a gold medal, beating the score with a platinum

- both with every kind of challange....

but the trophy wont unlock for me.

Do you have any suggestions? I´ve read in several trophy/achievment boards, that i´m not the only person having problems with this trophy. In the end everyone got the trophy, but no one gives a clear answer, what triggered the trophy to pop.

• 1 month later...

1. First of all, you need to be online. Every guide says it isnt a online trophy, but for me it only worked online. Otherwise your Score wont be saved with your gamertag. It will only or "player2" and similar. Beating this score dit not trigger the trophy, trying it 200+ times.

2. The servers are very squishy. I had to try several times, till my score got uploaded und saved online. you recognize it worked, when the highscore got saved with your gamertag.

3. select your own challange, marked with your gamertag and beat it. Also here you need some luck with the servers. So if you have beaten your old score and your new score got uploaded successfully, replacing the old one, the trophy should be yours.

Edited by kilodawe

3 hours ago, kilodawe said:

1. First of all, you need to be online. Every guide says it isnt a online trophy, but for me it only worked online. Otherwise your Score wont be saved with your gamertag. It will only or "player2" and similar. Beating this score dit not trigger the trophy, trying it 200+ times.

2. The servers are very squishy. I had to try several times, till my score got uploaded und saved online. you recognize it worked, when the highscore got saved with your gamertag.

3. select your own challange, marked with your gamertag and beat it. Also here you need some luck with the servers. So if you have beaten your old score and your new score got uploaded successfully, replacing the old one, the trophy should be yours.

I know about online. But my scores don't upload to servers for at least two month (i don't try every day, but 10 times at least) even my rock record doesn't display.

How you force score uploading? Or maybe I must try on certain day of week, or certain time?

Sorry for bad english.

18 hours ago, LupusLance34 said:

Got it today on my first try. Maybe servers are working correctly again?

I don't know what to do.

I spend last two days on this game and 0 scores recorded. I play every on disc song, so maybe it's problem in my region or account. Someone mentioned similar problem in band hero where his account didn't work, but his friend had no problems.

I think it unobtainable for me ?

Edited by Return_of_T1tan

15 hours ago, Return_of_T1tan said:

I don't know what to do.

I spend last two days on this game and 0 scores recorded. I play every on disc song, so maybe it's problem in my region or account. Someone mentioned similar problem in band hero where his account didn't work, but his friend had no problems.

I think it unobtainable for me 1f62d.png

I´d rather think its a problem with your username. Many player having isues with Activision Servers do have a "_" in their name. This can hardly be a coincidence.

• 1 month later...

I can't get any of my scores uploaded. I have 2000 stars on quickplay and none of those plays have been uploaded. 
This is extremely frustrating.

Also having an underscore in your name makes 0 difference. I tested it.

This trophy didn't pop for me at first either... It's definitely different than the Champion of Challenges one. 

I did it 3 or 4 times just simply tagging my score and beating it and it didn't pop. I read the trophy guide on PST and it says you need to "beat your score AND the stars." So I did really badly on a song I haven't played yet, got a bad score and 3 stars. Then I tagged the score and beat it with 5 stars and the trophy unlocked. I got it just yesterday when I heard about Activision adding this game and World Tour to their list. Hope this helps a bit.