Ice Queen Boss

Kyl542

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong in this boss battle. But I'm using Ruby to remove her shield and then Toan to hit her. I'm removing 450HP from her every time i slash her with the sword, and i do see the numbers, but I've been doing this for 30mins straight....is this normal for her to have such large amount of health?

Is there an effective way? I read some just used fire gems on her, but each hit is around 45 damage, I can't imagine that number being better then my 450 damage hit

It’s the other way around - you use other characters to remove the shield, then Ruby with a fire weapon to damage her when the shield is removed.

The damage you’re seeing with Toan is to her shield only. The shield has ~100hp.

She herself has around 600hp, but will only take damage from Ruby (or Fire Gems, you’ll need 15-20 of). After a single hit she’ll raise her shield again and you’ll have to remove it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kristycism said:

It’s the other way around - you use other characters to remove the shield, then Ruby with a fire weapon to damage her when the shield is removed.

The damage you’re seeing with Toan is to her shield only. The shield has ~100hp.

She herself has around 600hp, but will only take damage from Ruby (or Fire Gems, you’ll need 15-20 of). After a single hit she’ll raise her shield again and you’ll have to remove it.

Oh really? I'll definitely try the otherway round again when i attempt it again.

It's weird because if i start to use toan first, i get "no effect" damage, so i thought that was her shield and i had to use ruby to remove the shield.

Edit: Thank you :) the firegem method did the trick!

Edited by Kyl542