FUT 50 Glitched?

I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l

• 1 month later...
On 07.12.2019 at 6:49 PM, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

I've just scored 50+ goals with a player and the trophy didnt pop. I was player against the computer vs TOTW on beginner, would this have effected it?

how did you get trophy "Class of '16 Win a division title in FUT Seasons"? The divisions in FUT do not work for me

1 hour ago, Enny_White said:

how did you get trophy "Class of '16 Win a division title in FUT Seasons"? The divisions in FUT do not work for me

Boosted it, theres barley anyone on the game so you wont find matches most likely. However if you can find someone to boost it with, you cant play the same opponent twice, so you'll have to make a new account each time sadly 

3 minutes ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

Увеличил его, theres ячмень любой в игре, так что вы не найдете совпадений, скорее всего. Однако, если вы можете найти кого-то, чтобы повысить его, вы не сможете дважды сыграть с одним и тем же противником, так что вам придется каждый раз создавать новую учетную запись. 

there is a single division, you are definitely talking about the Ultimate team seasons?

6 minutes ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

Sorry, just had to check the trophies and yeah you can play single player seasons, I did it a couple of months ago so I'm not sure if they're still up?  

could you enter the game and check if they work for you? I have 2 copies of the disk and 2 ps3. Unsuccessfully.

Edited by Enny_White