Will I achieve "Best Beloved" trophy doing this?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I am currently maxing out all the structures by giving them mostly the packs for them you can find in the whole map (and not by doing Standard Orders that can max up the connection with them, if they are not still available from other Structures, for example the Photographer I maxed her out only by collecting her murales lost in the water and photos stolen by Mules inside their Mules boxes, which are 2 order for her after the first one that allowed me to unlock her... To fill her two empty stars I've just collected boxes for her around the map)

I've started concerning about this because I've read that the trophy will pop only if you have done the 4th standard delivery to that prepper (I read in a PS Community that a guy had all preppers and Structures maxed out 5 whole stars but he didn't got the trophy, and a guy answered that it's because every Structure and prepper has to receive at least 4 Standard deliveries).

I'm at the very beginning of Chapter 8, and I've already maxed the connection with The Spiritualist only by giving her S,M,XL boxes (like "Emergency tank/fuel) right after 20 minutes I met her the first time (even because for now, there are no Standard deliveries addressed to her, and I like to max the connection with all preppers ASAP). So even if I received the *star* from her and 5 whole stars, I still have to do some deliveries addressed to her in the future?

I know this personal method may sound weird if it's not explained lol I love open-world games, I have 116 hours of playing time and almost 170 Premium LoL (Great Deliverer Reach Grade 60 in all delivery evaluation categories, Growth of a Legend Complete 20 premium deliveries with an evaluation of "Legend of Legends" in all categories" already achieved days ago, as you can see from my profile)

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm