watch out, im sharp

shxrpay

I'm a bit late to this since I didn't do an introduction when first joining the forum, but hi. I'm a newenglandese trophy hunter, maker of music (multiple genres), and b a l l e r ?. I'm kind of a completionist, so I'm trying to clean up my backlog, but while also playing some new titles and games I've wanted to play. I want to eventually play some titles like God of War, Persona, and Death Stranding but haven't gotten around to it because I'm just doin' other stuff. I'm aiming to finish all my PS3 games before summer 2020 (mostly easy lego games), and love using PS Now for the sake of all the fun games on it. Hope to see ya around.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! don't worry I joined almost 8yrs ago and never did a introduction....anyways! 2020 is also the year for ps3 gaming for me. I plan to play as much ps3 game backlogs I have, though not for the kind of completion you are going for but my goal is simply playing them so I can say I played the story at least. 

On December 20, 2019 at 10:55 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome! don't worry I joined almost 8yrs ago and never did a introduction....anyways! 2020 is also the year for ps3 gaming for me. I plan to play as much ps3 game backlogs I have, though not for the kind of completion you are going for but my goal is simply playing them so I can say I played the story at least. 

Yeah, I'm trying to do at least that but sometimes I want to 100% them, and don't want to pay for the dlc. I made the mistake of getting 1 trophy on LEGO Dimensions, and that choice will haunt me forever...