challenge tokens

has anybody seen anything that would indicate the devs are aware of the token problem for the challenges and possibly working on a fix?  I'm asking because I got locked out of the platinum and do not want to do it again until it's fixed unless I have to roll the dice and try it again.  I would think this would be a top priority to fix since it's basically the whole progression system. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Not sure man, curious as to which contracts glitched on you? For me it was the last contract on the final stage (clearing all contracts within 25 minutes). I backed up my save and tried 3 times, no luck. Ended up just doing other contracts. 

i don't remember which ones but it seems to be random for everybody which ones glitch out.  I completed 3 contracts in one play of a level that should have awarded 2, 2, and 3 tokens for a total of 7 and only got 2.  I had so many bug out that after half of the challenges were completed I couldn't miss one more so I decided to just wait for a fix.  Not to mention I couldn't complete the contract that requires you to kill the target from 100 meters considering he just sits in the back room behind the bullet proof glass and there is no way to shoot him from 100 meters. I honestly can't believe these fuckos can't get their progression system fixed it's been over a month.  Last one of their games i'm playing.  

Edited by steel6burgh

3 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

For the guy behind the bullet proof glass, you need to get the Intel first (the first contract on the dam). Then the guy walks out on his balcony letting you shoot him.

ok nice.  when i did it a few weeks back nobody had discovered that yet i don't think.  people thought the mission was glitched.

On 7.12.2019 at 8:43 PM, steel6burgh said:

has anybody seen anything that would indicate the devs are aware of the token problem for the challenges and possibly working on a fix?  I'm asking because I got locked out of the platinum and do not want to do it again until it's fixed unless I have to roll the dice and try it again.  I would think this would be a top priority to fix since it's basically the whole progression system. 

I would recommend to contact CI Games per E-mail or Twitter. They answer the E-mails or the tweets sometimes. In the last game, the fixed the problems after many wrote them, but they needed much time

On 12/23/2019 at 6:53 PM, steel6burgh said:

Not to mention I couldn't complete the contract that requires you to kill the target from 100 meters considering he just sits in the backroom behind the bulletproof glass and there is no way to shoot him from 100 meters. I honestly can't believe these fuckos can't get their progression system fixed it's been over a month.  Last one of their games I'm playing.  

In my playthrough, I didn't know about the dam intel and I waited for the guy to come out of his office and waited and waited got tired of waiting and set the sniper turret inside the room tagged him as a target and ran to over 100m and killed him with the turret. C4 probably would have worked too.

Edited by pbjent

18 hours ago, pbjent said:

In my playthrough, I didn't know about the dam intel and I waited for the guy to come out of his office and waited and waited got tired of waiting and set the sniper turret inside the room tagged him as a target and ran to over 100m and killed him with the turret. C4 probably would have worked too.

i did the same thing but that didn't pop the challenge as complete for me.

• Like 1

I believe the trophy description should read "Buy 57 Different Skills"  Just do two playthroughs. In the first playthrough get as many skills as you can (remember which skills you bought) then save game data if possible(just in case) then start a new game and buy whatever skills you didn't get before. Second playthrough don't buy skills that don't have 3-star skills at the end of their branches. This minimizes stars needed to get skills. Don't use stars to buy gadgets or weapons because by the second playthrough you should be skilled enough and know levels enough to not need this equipment. Good luck.

On 12/7/2019 at 0:43 PM, steel6burgh said:

A guy in our ps4 community said he contacted the devs directly and they are aware of token glitch.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Hi guys, a patch was released yesterday and within the long list of notes it mentions a fix for challenge tokens not given not sure if anyone can confirm this has worked in relation to the 57 skills trophy. I am a fair way of the platinum atm so not sure :(. 

Didn't it say bounty tokens?  I know this patch has been out a while for PC.  I'm pretty sure it reads bounty tokens are fixed in patch notes.  its not fresh in my memory but I'm pretty sure bounties have tokens also.  I wasn't aware they were glitched as well though so they could very well be referring to challenge tokens.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:27 AM, steel6burgh said:

Didn't it say bounty tokens?  I know this patch has been out a while for PC.  I'm pretty sure it reads bounty tokens are fixed in patch notes.  its not fresh in my memory but I'm pretty sure bounties have tokens also.  I wasn't aware they were glitched as well though so they could very well be referring to challenge tokens.

Do you know if its still glitched or did it get fixed? I just got this game, don't want to start it until I know its working properly

Edited by WatertownsFinest

6 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Do you know if its still glitched or did it get fixed? I just got this game, don't want to start it until I know its working properly

i don't know i'm busy with other games.  Once i finish the 3 i'm working on i'm going to go back to it.  I really don't want to do it again until I know either.  Unfortunately not a lot of information being shared on the game.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 7:46 AM, WatertownsFinest said:

I can confirm the token system is fixed.  Not only is it fixed but they awarded tokens to my account.  whether they gave me the amount I missed out on or just a set amount to make up for the tokens glitching I'm not sure.  I had 5 tokens when I logged in for the 1st time, I m almost positive i missed out on more than that so maybe they are just giving everybody 5 tokens..  Anyway I finished about 8 challenges and they all awarded the tokens they were suppose to , no problems.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I can confirm the token system is fixed.  Not only is it fixed but they awarded tokens to my account.  whether they gave me the amount I missed out on or just a set amount to make up for the tokens glitching I'm not sure.  I had 5 tokens when I logged in for the 1st time, I m almost positive i missed out on more than that so maybe they are just giving everybody 5 tokens..  Anyway I finished about 8 challenges and they all awarded the tokens they were suppose to , no problems.

Sweet thanks for the heads up, I'll be starting it this week

• 2 years later...

Just a heads up this is definitely still not fixed, but its not completely glitched either. I’ve completed 4 different challenges without receiving tokens but it seems that if you replay the mission where you weren’t rewarded challenge tokens, complete a contract in that mission and then exfiltrate, you should receive the tokens you weren’t previously rewarded. 

I think the glitch happens if you leave a mission without exfiltrating, or maybe restart missions part way through, not sure. 

Digital version so it has the latest update 1.09.

Edited by ArcadeJedi