E-Mail to reset Jabbr

Regenrosen

Hey guys! Can anyone else not click on the link that's supposed to reset the password to Anna's Jabbr account? I can only see half of the e-mail, the rest is cut off because the "from Jabbr" image in the signature is way too large... Tried clicking every single button but it won't work, can someone help me out?Bug.jpg

Edited by Regenrosen

That screen is definitely glitched. I'm assuming you were unable to back out or anything? When that happened to me, I force-quit out the game and continued from my last autosave. Since you're still at the beginning of the game, have you tried starting a new game to see if that error persists?

There aren't too many people playing this right now, so I'd encourage you to report this directly to Wales Interactive via their contact form. They're usually pretty good about responding quickly. I'm not sure how else to get around this particular bug, sorry.

I could back out in fact but every time I tried to re-open the e-mail it looked exactly like this. I tried continuing from previous autosaves at least 5 times and even reset the game twice to start from the very beginning but... the e-mail keeps looking exactly like that every time.

Thanks so much for the tip! I actually sent an e-mail to them via the form on their Simulacra website yesterday. If I don't get a reply from them, imma use the contact form you sent me! :) thanks for the help anyways! Imma keep you posted whether or not they fixed this.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked my mail and got a response from them super quickly! "Hi, Thank you for reaching out to us with the bug. We are fixing it and will be pushing out a patch soon. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the game soon!" So I guess it's gonna be fixed in the next couple of days :)

Edited by Regenrosen
  • Like 1

I mentioned Windy Convergence to them, but of course I never got a reply. ? They are probably sick of me from all the issues I had with Headspun (which still hasn't been fixed). I'd say that the more people who complain to them about a particular issue, the better chance we'll get of them actually addressing it.

• Like 1

I wrote to them as well. If it's also busted on xbox, I assume they'll get some feedback from those people as well. 

*edit* I've now tweeted at them as well ^_^

*second edit* wales interactive has responded to myself and another person on twitter about the trophy/achievement. they're going to fix that as well as some other glitches. great news.

Edited by DarkSeraphim666
  • Like 2