Platinum unobtainable

EA is beginning to phase out the multiplayer of this game.

They started by removing the ability to start combat missions sometime mid november, making it impossible to recieve the "Job Done" trophy.

In the coming weeks / months I expect that everything will be shut down so if you already have this trophy now is your chance to get the remaining mulitplayer trophies.

As for the other trophies, TDM is still active as are some other modes so you can still obtain most of the multiplayer stuff.

Thanks to @Letenko22 for doing the research.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, LordFlashXIV said:

EA is beginning to phase out the multiplayer of this game.

They started by removing the ability to start combat missions sometime mid november, making it impossible to recieve the "Job Done" trophy.

In the coming weeks / months I expect that everything will be shut down so if you already have this trophy now is your chance to get the remaining mulitplayer trophies.

As for the other trophies, TDM is still active as are some other modes so you can still obtain most of the multiplayer stuff.

Thanks to @Letenko22 for doing the research.

damn, oh well, I was planning to go after that after the boost I had to do with red faction but damn, wish the people I was boosting with were not assholes as I could of gotten job done along with the other stuff too most like to cut and run on games like this.

There is no word of a server closure on the official site of EA: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

So I'm not sure if it's really closing or just failing until someone fixes them.

I had it happen with Dante's Inferno (also EA) that the servers seemed closed/broken and all of the sudden, months later they worked again.

I know the communication with chat support said they were 'sunset' but so far I can't find an official word on it closing and I believe EA usually tells (at least) about 30 days beforehand.

If the game is not yet on your profile, I would leave it that way for now. If it already is on your profile, try to get as much as possible now and hope for the best...

I guess I was lucky to finally finish it about 2 months ago :o

• Like 1

Very good memories from both MOH games on PS3. My favorite FPS of all time is MOH Warfighter I didn't give two s**** about the reviews, I bought the game and I totally loved playing it and winning platinum. 

RIP MOHW users that were trying to plat this nowdays. It sucks servers being taked down, I also want to platinum PS All Stars Battle Royale and I can't. 

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Kolm said:

There is no word of a server closure on the official site of EA: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

So I'm not sure if it's really closing or just failing until someone fixes them.

I had it happen with Dante's Inferno (also EA) that the servers seemed closed/broken and all of the sudden, months later they worked again.

I know the communication with chat support said they were 'sunset' but so far I can't find an official word on it closing and I believe EA usually tells (at least) about 30 days beforehand.

If the game is not yet on your profile, I would leave it that way for now. If it already is on your profile, try to get as much as possible now and hope for the best...

I guess I was lucky to finally finish it about 2 months ago :o

^This

The server's honestly for the game weren't always the best and I remember it having alot of errors when i played it at launch. EA outside their major yearly sports games doesn't usually like to close servers and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't for Medal of Honor either with them wanting to put more of the series available through their GamePass.

I think i was the first one who get traped by playing this game straith after they turn off this combat mission mode, and start bombarding ea with questions. I talk with 3 people + post on their question and anwser site where i supouse to get an anwser from some1 from management couse on ea help chat and fb chat everyone anwser to me:

”I am honestly not sure, it's possible the game is just having some issues right now, I do apologize for the situation. The only thing we can really do on my end would be to suggest basic troubleshooting steps, but since it's only one game mode I highly doubt that troubleshooting will fix it. The only thing we can do really is log a bug report on the issue. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/what-do-i-do-if-i-have-a-complaint/. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience of the situation, this game has very limited support due to the studio that developed it not being around anymore. -Scooter, EA Help Team”

i’m not giving up i’m still making their life harder and hope that they reopen some how or just announce shutdown. So i think they or dont know what to do with it yet couse non of the managment didnt anwser yet or like some of you said its over. 

Hi all, so far we have a lot of replies on the post, but non from EA themselves. Today I decided to tweet @EAHelp, accusing them of selling a half functioning DLC, we'll see if this works. I am gonna keep this up until we get an answer! If you have the chance, please do join me, just keep it polite. Cussing them out won't help us, we're simply customers wanting what we paid for. 

• Like 1

Hi again. Just a quick head sup, they seem to be trying to silence some of the posts. I have a made post on the forums, taggin multiple EA employees, so we can get a reply, a few hours go by and those posts are gone, deleted with no warning. At this time only 1 remains.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter-Combat-Mission-servers-missing/td-p/8518237

• Like 1

Just checked on the forums, EA has seen your post. A community manager has removed the tags with the reasoning:

(<Spam tags removed! Please read and respect the forum rules>).

Might I suggest that you guys calm it down a bit? Screaming and demanding that EA fixes this problem is not going to improve our situation at all. I understand that this isn't "fair" but its EA were are talking about. They don't really care about a few angry trophy hunters. Besides, a game from 2012 just isn't a top priority for them.

I'll see if I can message the community manager, she might be able to help because she saw the posts.

Again I understand were you guys are coming from, a game that you can't complete is never fun but sometimes its just how things are. I think the best approach is still to respectfully ask EA to fix this issue. I personally don't mind waiting a few months 

Edited by LordFlashXIV

• 2 weeks later...
On 29-12-2019 at 0:07 AM, MrMaximusHTO said:

So I done a live chat with ea about this and they said they can see the servers are down but there passing the information to the development team. That's all they could do.

Thanks for the heads up!

At least now they noticed there is a problem instead of the response 'I see servers online so it must be fine...'

• Like 2

On 12/31/2019 at 2:23 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

Wish they would fix the global warfighters trophy. It glitched on me and cant get it. I am even level 74.

A sure-fire way to fix this glitch is to call EA support and have them delete the EA account that is linked to your PSN profile. You will lose all of your multiplayer progress in basically every EA game played under the same account but it will definitely fix this glitch as well. You will then need to level back up from 1-14 and the trophy will unlock. This was the only solution that worked for me about 3 years ago.

• Like 1