Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActionPlayerHD

ActionPlayerHD's Dispute

28 posts in this topic

If you were previously flagged for something, the flag doesn't go away just because you hid the game.  Hiding the game allows you to return to the leaderboard. 3 flags and you're off the leaderboard regardless 

Just now, ActionPlayerHD said:

Then why did psn profiles lied to me? It said “you are disputed 1 game” when it automatically jumped into “3 games.” Now that ain’t my fault? If the system has told me “2 games” from the start then I would of hidden black ops 1.

Hiding a flagged game doesn't make the flag go away, it just removes it from your stats so that you can appear on the leaderboards again. Once you hit 3 flags you're permanently off

Your were flagged MW2 first.  Then, you were flagged on both BO games a few hours later.  

Two of your pending reports weren't processed yet when you saw your original message.

Edited by B1rvine

How is that possible when you were flagged on MW2 first?  As mentioned by others, your flag total remains the same, even when hidden, unless myself or the other members lift anything.  If you look HERE you can see that you're flagged in three games, even though the list shows two.  That's because you hid MW2.  It's possible the flags were processed when you saw the message, too.  That's probably what happened.

zyzbQl2.png

You hid MW2 from your original dispute, and requested the thread to be hidden/closed from a moderator before anyone on the flag team even saw it. There was nothing to discuss at that point. You already had two other reports before that point, which would have just approved at that time if the dispute had remained opened and proceeded normally. Since three separate people flagged you at different times, they weren't immediately noticed until later, when they were processed.

Not your fault? You shouldn't have cheated on those games. Even if the third wasn't intentional from Black Ops II, you synced illegitimate trophies and kept them on your profile for four months.

Edited by B1rvine

3 minutes ago, ActionPlayerHD said:

And what I’m suppose to delete my profile if I want to avoid the sync trophies?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, ActionPlayerHD said:

@Squirlruler LOL not happening buddy.

I don’t want to discuss this anymore. You guys are not helping and it’s unfair. Can you close this forum?

They're stating exactly what the rules are on here.

Squirl is correct that the only way you could have avoided those flags would have been to delete your profile off your ps3 and then add it back to the system to get rid of the hacked trophies 

In general : If you're given hacked trophies against your will, you have two options at that point. As you pointed out, you could have avoided syncing them altogether, deleted your profile, and upon recreation any unsync'd trophies would not have been saved. The second option you had was to just hide the list immediately, before you were flagged. Instead, you displayed them on your profile until there was a problem. 

Here's part of your CoD Black Ops II.

W2Ja2QA.png

Doing all of those within seconds of each other isn't possible, unless you used mods, or had a modder give you trophies against your will. 

CoD Modern Warfare 2.

uwaWSnj.png

This game has no modders that can directly affect you (that's Xbox only) so this was just using a save file.  If you're claiming you didn't cheat, you'll have to explain those time gaps of a few seconds between each trophy.

Black Ops I

kBVGus7.png

Same issue of auto popped trophies. There's no hackers that can do this to you, so something was done here. If you claim otherwise, explain how. 

Nowhere in that video shows an option in that mod menu for unlocking other players trophies

1 minute ago, ActionPlayerHD said:

@SnowxSakura are you blind? Look at 2:50 there is an option “client+host” where it would show a list of players online, with an option “unlock all trophies”

No need to be rude. I see it now, and it still wouldn't change anything since you synched your list

1 minute ago, ActionPlayerHD said:

Right, which is clearly my fault because of some random hacker did this to my profile. And as I said, I’m not going to delete my WHOLE entire profile over some “trophies.”

Why not? As long as you have your saves backed up, the only thing you're losing is the hacked trophies.

Are you confusing what we are telling you with "permanently" deleting your profile? All you're doing is removing it off the system and then logging back into it again.

hate to be the one to say this but people don't care whether you were innocent or not. this site has its own rules and principles and ideas of how things work, if you are accused of cheating that's it your'e a cheater no matter what the reason or excuse, very rarely someones dispute is removed unless your'e connected to people who moderate this site or have followers/friends to vouch for you. it sucks and there are hacked lobbies in games from red dead redemption to cod and etc... but in the end of day whether its acknowledged or not it was autopopped and the people who care about leader boards and validation for there efforts end up losing there place for someone who didn't get it legit. 

i was the same as you pissed of for being punished for someone elses action but you got to just move on buddy.