Do I have any chance of completing every DLC to 100% without story being finished or having upgrades?

fresquinho

Hi guys so yeah I won platinum on this in like 2012 or 2013 and now its 2019 and I lost my save because I have a new Vita... So... like the title says... Do you think I stand a chance of winning gold on all those challenges and all that without much upgrades on my powers? 

And by the way do you guys know if I need to play the story to much to be able to start the damn DLC missions? I've been playing some of the story and still nothing appears on my menu... 

If anyone has already been in this situation please give me some info xD

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho

9 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

You can certainly try. I know some upgrades are useful for certain challenges (like the Gravity Kick on combats and such). I would at least consider upgrading the Gravity Meter.

Thank you my friend, I will try but I still cannot find any DLC available... Do you think I need to progress that much on story to unlock DLC mission? I really don't want to complete all the damn game again :(

It was an awesome game don't get me wrong but I'm not that type of person that enjoys playing games twice unless it is in a harder difficulty for a trophy/achievement OR a collectible run. 

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho

37 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

Thank you my friend, I will try but I still cannot find any DLC available... Do you think I need to progress that much on story to unlock DLC mission? I really don't want to complete all the damn game again :(

It was an awesome game don't get me wrong but I'm not that type of person that enjoys playing games twice unless it is in a harder difficulty for a trophy/achievement OR a collectible run.

I'm currently replaying it on PS4, and some DLC missions appear after certain points in the main story. If you check the store descriptions for the DLCs, it says when those become available. A quick search got me this info:

Gamefaqs source:

Maid pack - after mission 4
Spy pack - after mission 11
Military pack - after mission 17

I can confirm on the maid one, since it's the only one I've completed thus far.

So, my advice, patience. And good trophy hunting, my friend.

Edited by Folkenio

• 3 years later...
On 12/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, Folkenio said:

I'm currently replaying it on PS4, and some DLC missions appear after certain points in the main story. If you check the store descriptions for the DLCs, it says when those become available. A quick search got me this info:

Gamefaqs source:

Maid pack - after mission 4
Spy pack - after mission 11
Military pack - after mission 17

I can confirm on the maid one, since it's the only one I've completed thus far.

So, my advice, patience. And good trophy hunting, my friend.

Years later, happened the same thing to my, bought the dlc since is kinda cheap and realized my save file is gone. Thanks for clarify when every dlc starts.