Didn't understand how to get the absolution trophy in hitman absolution

shai_sr12345

11 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Complete the game on hard or higher. Do yourself a favor and just do it on hard.

OK but all the chapters or part of a chapters it will be OK for the trophy

Like part 4 and I choose the last area on hard and after that on all the chapters I do the last area on hard it will activate the trophy or all the areas on all chapter to do on hard

2 hours ago, shai_sr12345 said:

OK but all the chapters or part of a chapters it will be OK for the trophy

Like part 4 and I choose the last area on hard and after that on all the chapters I do the last area on hard it will activate the trophy or all the areas on all chapter to do on hard

You need to complete all the areas in each chapter on hard.

On 9.12.2019 at 6:31 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Easiest way to do it is to focus on all other trophies on your first playthrough,then just do a new game on hard. 

OK but the trophy says that you don't need to start new game for this. 

So why you advice me to do a new game for this feels pointless to me to do so

27 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

OK but the trophy says that you don't need to start new game for this. 

So why you advice me to do a new game for this feels pointless to me to do so

If you do every trophy on another playhtough it will be easier to start a new playthrough exclusive for hard só you know you will get the trophy. 

By the way are you trying to go for the platinum? Because you don't have some online trophies that you need for the platinum and they are currently unobtainable because of the servers shutdown

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

If you do every trophy on another playhtough it will be easier to start a new playthrough exclusive for hard só you know you will get the trophy. 

By the way are you trying to go for the platinum? Because you don't have some online trophies that you need for the platinum and they are currently unobtainable because of the servers shutdown

Last time I asked about the game I was informed about that but I decided to complete all the trophies I can complete for me to call the game finish. 

Because my goal was originally complete the game on 100% of all the play stile, challenges, evidence and items and after that the contract trophies in my original thoughts was that it a side story mode (that was not an online mode and not a dlc) but I guessed I was wrong about that. 

But I don't know if I am should retire the trophies of the collect all evidence and complete the game on professional mode because that all I have left to get and in couple of weeks I am will finish the trophies for hitman 2016 because I was started the hitman 2016 2 month before the hitman2 was released