Online statistics are not saved

Hello.  Maybe someone came across this problem and solved it.  When I turn off the ps3 or the game, all the accumulated experience completely disappears, it’s recently for me to get the 100 level.  While I found one way out for myself, this is not to turn off ps3.  I would be very glad if someone tells me a solution to the problem.

• Like 1

Our group started boosting this game yesterday and we came across the same problem. We managed to get one of the classes to lvl 23, then I closed and restarted the game and all my progress was gone. After lots of testing I´m pretty sure the leaderboards just aren´t working properly anymore for new players and all online progress must be tied to it. My two friends I boosted it with started the game a couple of years ago and all of their stats got saved on there. However that wasn´t the case foe me and one dummy account we used to fill the lobby. So...unless somebody else comes up with a solution I´m pretty sure everybody who is starting this multiplayer fresh has to become level 100 in a single sitting without closing the game by pressing the psn button or shutting down the console. I´d estimate it at least taking 15-20 hours without breaks and depending how many randoms you encounter and how many players help capture the point at once. Good luck to us, we´ll need it. ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OK, so I just want to tell that I was also affected by this issue, my online stats not being stored. I've been trying to guess what could trigger this issue, because a friend of mine who started the game the same day as me isn't affected. I have never changed my ID either. Anyway, it's been a excruciating task but I managed to get all levels and prime directive. I had to do this by leaving the console on for 3-4 days straight. If one closes the game, or the PSN disconnects, or the PS3 freezes, all is lost and you have to start all over again from 0. This is the worst shit ever, having your online stats stored in a server rather than locally.

I won't touch the competitive mode of this game ever again.

Edited by Wip3r_U

• 3 weeks later...