Kristycism

KH3 Re:Mind DLC Releasing Jan 23

79 posts in this topic

SE released a trailer earlier that’s now been hidden from view, where the release date was given as Jan 23 2020.

The above is a mirrored version of the trailer that was taken down for anyone that doesn’t want to wait for it to come back.

I don’t know how to add spoilers on mobile so I don’t want to say more. But I’m excited about the return of some characters in the trailer. I’ll just leave it at that.

Not sure if I’ll get it right away though or wait for a price drop as it looks kind of unnecessary and like they just wanted to make paid DLC more than anything.

It felt like cut stuff from the main game and put to dlc for later is what it feels like. as the main game is good and all but ends too fast.

Ansem with his "submit" gives me nightmares. It was one of the hardest boss battles in the series for me.

Edited by NOT206

I really liked this game for what it was, wasn't disappointed at all as a longtime fan of the series but I'm also really glad to see that some of the common complaints are being addressed here! Not the story, of course, that went off a cliff in 2006 but this still has me hyped, just shy of a year after the game came out too!

Yaaaaaay :D I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts. It's my all time favorite series. KH3 was epic. I am happily awaiting the DLC

I'm going to cry. Loved to get 100% and that's it. But can't be bothered for more trophies. Sorry KH fans just my opinion 

Price will be $29.99

hopefully this adds a lot more content as the endgame of kh3 was kind of meh

ELbmur5UYAA90Ub.jpg

I'm curious, will there be new Trophies? It would be cool if they did, but not a big deal, still getting it either way. 

Youtuber Shirrako is already streaming the DLC and so far, I saw a trophy pop up that I don't recognize from the base game so yeah, it seems the DLC will have trophies too..

6 minutes ago, Eremoto said:

Youtuber Shirrako is already streaming the DLC and so far, I saw a trophy pop up that I don't recognize from the base game so yeah, it seems the DLC will have trophies too..

Awesome. I'm just hoping this is actually long enough to warrant such a big price tag.

Sweet! Can't wait to dive back into the game, been playing some KH2 in preparation.

Edited by NomadDragon

Nice! Was going to buy and play it tomorrow anyway but I'm glad there are trophies all the same

Anyone know what the PRO code merit rank trophy is all about? The rest don't seem too bad. 

Base game was a disappointment for me. I'll likely wait for a sale.

what a nightmare to have to go back to this and pay for it as well!  Not me waiting for a sale.  

This DLC still doesn't really appeal to me all that much, the price puts me off for one.  Some of the stuff they announced you can do it just seems uninteresting as well.  So really, I'm in absolutely no rush to play this DLC anytime soon.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

Interested in this one but is the concert video thing worth paying $10 dollars more?
And yeah the price for this DLC is too much.  I guess i'll wait for either a sale or a complete edition.