glitch for a 1/10 difficulty

there is a glitch on console that makes this game a joke on console found on the xbox version.

Start a game on any night you want to beat and press b to close one of the doors and then quickly pause the game after you've pressed it. When you press a to unpause the game you will notice that the door light is green indicating that it is shut, however when you press a to turn on the lights it will appear that the door is open. The good thing is the game acts as if the doors are shut and you don't lose any power either

https://www.trueachievements.com/a288798/no-tampering-achievement

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ClockWorkPhantom said:

there is a glitch on console that makes this game a joke on console found on the xbox version.

Start a game on any night you want to beat and press b to close one of the doors and then quickly pause the game after you've pressed it. When you press a to unpause the game you will notice that the door light is green indicating that it is shut, however when you press a to turn on the lights it will appear that the door is open. The good thing is the game acts as if the doors are shut and you don't lose any power either

https://www.trueachievements.com/a288798/no-tampering-achievement

lol, I find it funny it is not out for people like myself in the uk as if this was a lot of people might make that project to do with platting and 100% all five nights games I bet

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2019 at 10:24 AM, Alos88 said:

It only works on the first game. The second, you don't have any doors, so unless there's a way to keep the puppet wound forever things are going to get very hard very fast for folks looking to do the rest...

Second game when played on PC you can exploit for the Xbox achievements, so if PS4 version has mouse/keyboard support then presumably you can cheat on this version too.

So far no exploits for 3/4 discovered yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 3/23/2022 at 4:46 PM, timpurnat said:

Does this work if you revert the patch to 1.00? Or was it only working on a specific patch?

I know this is a year late lol but I just tested it and I'm glad to say that it works! However if you want to "prepare" yourself for the other games (and/or just enjoy the game) I'd recommend only using the glitch for the custom night.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, harleybee said:

I know this is a year late lol but I just tested it and I'm glad to say that it works! However if you want to "prepare" yourself for the other games (and/or just enjoy the game) I'd recommend only using the glitch for the custom night.

Thanks for confirming :)