Game doesn't show in PS store

DJRedDevil

Hi everyone,

Read the good news that this game was coming to PS4 the 3rd of December. I live in the Netherlands and it is now the 9th of December but the game still isn't showing in the PS Store. I have googled, but couldn't find anything why it isn't showing up.

Does anybody know why it doesn't show up in the PS Store?

Greets

3 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Try using the search function. Type in blair witch and it should be there.

It does not show for me either anymore, but I just typed the name into the search function and it showed up :)

I used the search function, but it is not on the PS store in the Netherlands. I searched through google and found it, but when I signed in it disappeared. The game will probably be released later or not at all in the Netherlands but I hoped someone heren would know anything about it

On 9.12.2019 at 2:11 PM, DJRedDevil said:

Hi everyone,

Read the good news that this game was coming to PS4 the 3rd of December. I live in the Netherlands and it is now the 9th of December but the game still isn't showing in the PS Store. I have googled, but couldn't find anything why it isn't showing up.

Greets

Same happend to me. I try to find Blair Witch in PS store. but stille not there. I look like not all lands in europe get yet, so hope it show up in friday. 

On 2019-12-09 at 2:11 PM, DJRedDevil said:

Hi everyone,

Greets

Certain EU countries (All of Scandinavia) aswell  Saudi Arabia and New Zeeland didn't get it on first release. I just released in Sweden yesterday the 12th, 8 days after the intended release. Just keep your peepers on the store and be patient. 

On 2019-12-11 at 5:28 AM, Antonius87 said:

Same happend to me. I try to find Blair Witch in PS store. but stille not there. I look like not all lands in europe get yet, so hope it show up in friday. 

Should have released for all of Scanidnavia now.

Edited by Quink666

As soon as I saw it in the store, I snatched it up. Had no idea this game even existed until it popped up in the PS store. I've played through it twice. I wasn't disappointed. It really is a good game. I feared it was only going to be a walking simulator, but was happy that it isn't. I totally recommend it to those looking to put their courage to the test. The game is disturbing and unnerving.

• Like 1