RIP Platinium for GWENT (Arena trophy)

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I think people (myself included) are clinging to hope because CDPR has previously touted their goodwill with gamers.  If enough people reach out to them, they're more likely than other developers to change things

At the very least, they could support it for just 1 more month (proper notice) or maybe give us a chance to crowdfund the cost?

They have shown that they are capable of changing requirements for a trophy. The 5 leader skins trophy was adjusted but that was when an update was released.

31 minutes ago, FathomX said:

Man you can't even access the store in-game anymore to buy kegs with ore. Makes everything a whole lot worse.

Can you open earned kegs at least? Looks like this one is gonna be an uphill battle. Simple fix would be to revert the game back to before it was taken apart. It’s looking less likely now.

1 hour ago, FathomX said:

Man you can't even access the store in-game anymore to buy kegs with ore. Makes everything a whole lot worse.

That happened to me this morning, reconnect the game and it should work.

Everybody affected by this (and even those that aren't would help too) should contact them via email, phone, website, forums,  Twitter etc. Any available method - every single person that contacts them helps.

Dont just post here where theyll never see it, if you guys want a chance to fix this, make the effort to contact them 

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 3

I will write a tread to Gwent team tommorow,because it’s late to do it today.This is disgusting,since 9 December they haven’t give ane answer on our questions in twitter and their own forum & still ignoring us.It is so difficult to write something like “We are discussing about your request & will give you an answer in near future”,“Ok,we will bring it in January while next season will start on IOS”,”We won’t bring back the arena,because that’s impossible of the techincal issues” or ”We will change the requirements or delete trophies which are unobtainable”?

Edited by ShockyMackyDCA
  • Like 1