New Bioshock in development

JJTEY14

Just now, majob said:

Infinite is actually my favorite of the three because I've never been a fan of silent protagonists and Booker and Elizabeth drive the vehicle of the story so well together. Infinite's gameplay of course, is the best of the three even if it isn't special compared to other fps games.

I'd definitely would love to see the Lutece siblings again but part of me feels they're best left with Infinite where their presence made the most sense but an easter egg would be nice

I can understand that. Gameplay-wise I liked the FPS feel more because I never felt like the first 2 should have called themselves FPS games. They played like Dishonored, yeah I know BIoShock came out first but I played Dishonored first, or how I imagine Skyrim would play. (and the gun play was not great tbh)

Well if you think about it...the Lutece's can be anywhere in the BioShock universe. :D They were the best part about all 3 games for me.

Yesssss! I'm sure @I need more BIOSHOCK will be excited to hear about this, if they haven't already ??

I'm super-psyched for this! I'm kinda with the majority here, that I liked the story of BS2 the least. However, in its defense, I spent many many hours playing multiplayer on there! So my only hope is that they might try to do something like that again. That being said, I did enjoy Infinite a lot, the gameplay was quite fun and a bit different. However I was definitely missing Rapture's atmosphere. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Yesssss! I'm sure @I need more BIOSHOCK will be excited to hear about this, if they haven't already 1f601.png1f602.png

I'm super-psyched for this! I'm kinda with the majority here, that I liked the story of BS2 the least. However, in its defense, I spent many many hours playing multiplayer on there! So my only hope is that they might try to do something like that again. That being said, I did enjoy Infinite a lot, the gameplay was quite fun and a bit different. However I was definitely missing Rapture's atmosphere. 

Ohhhhh you would not believe how excited and happy I got when I discovered this!  I was so happy I nearly filled my pants with cake and am more excited than being a fat kid on Christmas day with a dozen selection boxes!!!!!!!! ?

• Like 1

I like the Bioshock series but I'm not gonna get too excited until we see something a bit more solid, which could be years yet.

As long as they could do another Infinite with an interesting city and interesting characters which mirrors Rapture then I'll be happy, could do without the wanky "I'm very smart" ending that Infinite had though.

Don't get me wrong I love the story of Infinite but the ending and certain elements of it (especially the reveal in Burial at Sea) make me roll my eyes out of my head ?

Mildly interested in this. I do like the universe, gameplay-wise however I never much cared for the series, the shooting in particular just seemed off to me, something about it felt dull... I know that those who feel the same way, say that the 2nd one has the best gameplay and Minerva's Den is amazing, but I never got around to playing it. And even if I said I am not much of a fan, I did replay Infinite, the world, the story, the characters, that I loved. That reminds me that I should play the dlc for it too, never did.

Also I can't say I particularly care for 2k, but I do think they will hire capable individuals to make the best game they can. They know how to handle most of their properties so they stay relevant.

5 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Ohhhhh you would not believe how excited and happy I got when I discovered this!  I was so happy I nearly filled my pants with cake and am more excited than being a fat kid on Christmas day with a dozen selection boxes!!!!!!!! 1f604.png

I must say, I absolutely love your enthusiasm here, my good sir!! ? this comment absolutely made my morning, cheers!

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 4:40 PM, KaiserVendrix said:

Nice to see I'm not the only person who hates Infinite,

I didn't hate it, but it felt...off to me as well. 

I'll probably play this, but I've never felt a need to give these games anything more than a single playthrough, so I'll likely wait until a deep discount.