As of March 9, 2020, the Fight Night Round 4 servers will be retired

TrophyDad

If any of you hope to beg the belt holders for help and you're new to the game, make sure you accept the Ts & C's of SSX before you attempt to connect to Fight Night Round 4, I believe it uses the same ToS as FNR4 and currently FNR4 doesn't work for new players due to the ToS not loading when you try to connect. Of course, if you're a new player I simply advise against trying to play this game in general because the toxicity of the hoarding community isn't worth the trouble. The belts are being hoarded by a french guy who is #1 in each weight division who only allows people to fight him with a legit title shot if he ever gives anyone a chance and since he's been a no-lifer on the game for a few years, I highly doubt a trophy hunter would legitimately win against him in a match.

EDIT: Unfortunately I've tried the SSX method and it doesn't work, at least not with the 1 hour PS+ trial of SSX. However the solution has been used by people to fix Fight Night Champion's similar issue. As of right now, unless another EA game uses the same ToS as FNR4, FNR4 is impossible for people who didn't play it yet to access it online.

Edited by Sergen

40 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I feel bad for the guy who has hoarded the belts for years. Now how will he get attention?

I don't at all, never had any interest in this game but it just makes all the previous years people have held onto the belts even more pathetic and wasted.

• Like 3

I wonder if they will hoard until the last day or give up. The guy that holds them all now could play FNC but knows it doesn't have belt trophies tied to it so he sticks to 4. I will check just in case but don't get your hopes up. Still I think by now everyone who wanted the belts has already got theirs back in summer 2014 and before that in 2009-11 when hunters owned them. Pity I never cared about UR trophies back then. 

Edited by MiloFPS
  • Like 1

That is the best news I've heard all year. ?

Finally all the hateful, death threatening and despicable messages on this forum about this subject will come to an end.

I've been accused of so many things because I have the game it's crazy, It made me loose all respect for the PSNP community because of it.

Everyone here that will go on a rant about "Entitled" people are those people. The majority that contacted me about this game did not have the game and said they had no intentions of buying the game or playing the game in the first place, even with that they sent me messages reading "I will gut you, murder you" and the like for the reason of having a trophy.

Shame on the part of the community that is that salty.

After next year I can make my PSN account public again.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Wait, wasn't someone from this forum one of the "hoarders" of the game? Or am i confusing it with another boxing game?

Guilty as charged.

And you are absolutely correct. Very good memory you've got there.

Edited by Jeanmi96

42 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Some trophies in the game were monopolized by someone.

This is illegal.
It's an opportunism. Even worse, like ransom.

It doesn't matter if the servers are open for a game like this.

You can only blame the developers for that, they could have easily set up ways to prevent belt hoarding(only once ever per account/only once ever by IP address/completely reset the belts once a month)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

IOtJVdO.png

You are not funny.

9 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You can only blame the developers for that, they could have easily set up ways to prevent belt hoarding(only once ever per account/only once ever by IP address/completely reset the belts once a month)

I blame them anyway.

But those who turn it into a material gain are not innocent.

2 hours ago, Jeanmi96 said:

Guilty as charged.

And you are absolutely correct. Very good memory you've got there.

OH PLEASE JEANMI96! 

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR GLORIOUS BELTS!

I WILL SHINE YOUR SHOES!

I WILL CASTRATE MY MOTHER! (YES SHE IS A TRANNY) 

Edited by Demon--Prototype
Being civil
  • Like 1

I’ve played fight night 3 a long while but never played 4. This is the first time I’ve heard about this belt hoarding thing on fight night 4 online. Looking at the XXL, XL, and L thread that has to be the funniest, saddest & craziest thing I’ve ever seen about trophies in general ?

1 minute ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

You find this funny?
Then you're really funny.

We have on one side, a man who has been playing this game for the past several years just to keep the belt trophies as rare as they currently are and on the other, we have you comparing this to an actual crime. Of course this is funny. :dance:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walt the Dog said:

We have on one side, a man who has been playing this game for the past several years just to keep the belt trophies as rare as they currently are and on the other, we have you comparing this to an actual crime. Of course this is funny. :dance:

It is a crime to turn this into a material gain.
At least in terms of conscience.