As of March 9, 2020, the Fight Night Round 4 servers will be retired

TrophyDad

So this isn't the typical find some people to boost with and wrap up the remaining online trophies simply? (This game is one of several mistakes that were added to my profile by friends when trophy hunting was not a hobby, so it'd be best if I could clean some of these "messes" up while the opportunity still exist.)

3 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

So this isn't the typical find some people to boost with and wrap up the remaining online trophies simply? (This game is one of several mistakes that were added to my profile by friends when trophy hunting was not a hobby, so it'd be best if I could clean some of these "messes" up while the opportunity still exist.)

Nope, only one player at a time can hold the 3 belts, and the only way to get them is to beat said player.

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Nope, only one player at a time can hold the 3 belts, and the only way to get them is to beat said player.

That's one of the most horrible trophy designs if true. If the person stops playing the game indefinitely, sells the game, dies, etc, literally everyone else is screwed. Usually there'd be some kind of compensation, like long term inactivity resulting in your belt(s) being stripped or something.

1 minute ago, EcoShifter said:

That's one of the most horrible trophy designs if true. If the person stops playing the game indefinitely, sells the game, dies, etc, literally everyone else is screwed. Usually there'd be some kind of compensation, like long term inactivity resulting in your belt(s) being stripped or something.

Allegedly if they are inactive, it gets transferred. Pretty sure that’s never happened though.

Anyway, I guess I need to prepare myself for the tsunami of cheaters.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

The person has to trade the belt weekly I think? The same person has been hoarding the belts now for like 4 years

55 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

It is a crime to turn this into a material gain.
At least in terms of conscience.

It hasn't been used for that in years... When will people finally stop bringing up money? It's all for the arts and cultural heritage of the game.

The only crime I can report here is that you are using that avatar from 2008-2009 as your profile picture and PSN avatar. After all these years you didn't find anything better in the store?

36 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The person has to trade the belt weekly I think? The same person has been hoarding the belts now for like 4 years

Daily.... You have the belt for 35hours before it times out.

It baffles me how misinformed this community still is about the game, yet everyone is interested in getting their hands on them or at least to share their opinion about it, without actually knowing anything about the game.

19 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

It baffles me how misinformed this community still is about the game, yet everyone is interested in getting their hands on them or at least to share their opinion about it, without actually knowing anything about the game.

Everyone? Even people like me that have never owned a PS3?

I believe there are many people that are just infatuated by the desperation of people that are after these belts.

My nephews toy boxing belt holds more merit than these, hence the curiosity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Everyone? Even people like me that have never owned a PS3?

I believe there are many people that are just infatuated by the desperation of people that are after these belts.

My nephews toy boxing belt holds more merit than these, hence the curiosity.

I was obviously talking about a sensible amount of people, but sure go ahead and blow that out of proportion. 

To be honest I just asked the mother in law if she knows about FNR4 and she said no. Quite disappointed now to be honest. Feels like I just wasted my time without gaining international stardom. :Q_____

On a serious note though, most people that read all the posts in the forum for this game are interested one way or another. Either in the trophies themselves or just to voice their opinion for some reason...

11 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I was obviously talking about a sensible amount of people, but sure go ahead and blow that out of proportion. 

To be honest I just asked the mother in law if she knows about FNR4 and she said no. Quite disappointed now to be honest. Feels like I just wasted my time without gaining international stardom. :Q_____

On a serious note though, most people that read all the posts in the forum for this game are interested one way or another. Either in the trophies themselves or just to voice their opinion for some reason...

Trophy hunting in general is embarrassing enough, so it's hard not to voice an opinion when one bares witness to the micro-penisary going on in here.

In regards to your mother in law, that's ok. My nephew still walked out the bar with a couple of women behind him, whilst a german was still waving his PSN app around ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Trophy hunting in general is embarrassing enough, so it's hard not to voice an opinion when one bares witness to the micro-penisary going on in here.

In regards to your mother in law, that's ok. My nephew still walked out the bar with a couple of women behind him, whilst a german was still waving his PSN app around 1f44d.png

So that's why you have over 700 platinums. I guess you must really be into emberessaing things then. 

Ah, ok. I guess I could have picked you up then, since my messages worked like a charm on you.  

Got you triggered as hell from the very beginning. FNR4 just does that to people, so don't feel bad about it. It's natural ;)