Fast way to get more XP?

Mastodon_Slayer

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.12.2019 at 3:57 AM, Mastodon_Slayer said:

i started this game 2 years ago, i did the online trophies in almost 1 week and that was very hard. now, 2 years laater i only need to reach level 50. I know some method to boost XP but they take so long. Anyone knows a better way?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fastest-cash-mileage-points-per-minute-in-version-1-41.389009/#post-12822183

Personally, I’m using this one and preferring Red Bull X Series Le Man Race.

On 24/12/2019 at 0:59 PM, ShockyMackyDCA said:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fastest-cash-mileage-points-per-minute-in-version-1-41.389009/#post-12822183

Personally, I’m using this one and preferring Red Bull X Series Le Man Race.

This is still the best?

I only need reach level 50, i did the online trophies 2 years ago and this is so boring.

On 26.12.2019 at 1:26 PM, Mastodon_Slayer said:

This is still the best?

I only need reach level 50, i did the online trophies 2 years ago and this is so boring.

I used it in the beginning,but always felt asleep,so that’s why I prefer Red Bull X race in Le Man,it quite faster (8 minutes) and not boring + I watch some streams,documentary films or listening podacsts at same time.It’s very good support to stay focused in the game & helps a lot.

this leveling system should be overhauled asap in the first update.. even if you do grand slam in an online race you'll get only 200-300 exp..

This is the worst grind in gaming history, and will become so for ages to come if polyphony doesnt change this!!! 

Edited by Darpiom
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 0:02 PM, ShockyMackyDCA said:

I used it in the beginning,but always felt asleep,so that’s why I prefer Red Bull X race in Le Man,it quite faster (8 minutes) and not boring + I watch some streams,documentary films or listening podacsts at same time.It’s very good support to stay focused in the game & helps a lot.

What are the settings for that race? and how many XP?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...