I bought myself a psvr in 2018 as christmas gift to myself

ChuckDNorris

As the title states I bought a psvr last year I have yet to take it out of the box  as Christmas 2019 is nearing, I think what the hell is wrong with me. I have several games I own also I want to play such as borderlands 2 and Skyrim. I own resident evil 7, ace combat, call of duty infinite warfare, Star wars battlefront, DOA Xtreme, and Tomb raider. which all have support for PSVR. I think there are 2 things that are keeping me from setting it up. my living space small and I'm scared of hurting myself with it on. I would like to hear some thoughts other than my own.

22 minutes ago, ChuckDNorris said:

As the title states I bought a psvr last year I have yet to take it out of the box  as Christmas 2019 is nearing, I think what the hell is wrong with me. I have several games I own also I want to play such as borderlands 2 and Skyrim. I own resident evil 7, ace combat, call of duty infinite warfare, Star wars battlefront, DOA Xtreme, and Tomb raider. which all have support for PSVR. I think there are 2 things that are keeping me from setting it up. my living space small and I'm scared of hurting myself with it on. I would like to hear some thoughts other than my own.

i play in probably a 4 feet by 4 feet area, very small. You dont need much, just enough room for your arms to fully extend and swivel. I recommend you start your VR excursion with Blood and Truth. You might not have it but its considered to be the best psvr game alongside astrobot. Think of blood and truth like a VR Goldeneye. I know that sounds fan boy ish but it really does feel like a 007 VR game. hacking, lockpicking, spy things! and ofc lots of shooting. I recommend it to anyone wanting to get into vr. It is the only Vr game ive personally played that made me think of VR being the future of games. Itll blow you away.

23 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

i play in probably a 4 feet by 4 feet area, very small. You dont need much, just enough room for your arms to fully extend and swivel. I recommend you start your VR excursion with Blood and Truth. You might not have it but its considered to be the best psvr game alongside astrobot. Think of blood and truth like a VR Goldeneye. I know that sounds fan boy ish but it really does feel like a 007 VR game. hacking, lockpicking, spy things! and ofc lots of shooting. I recommend it to anyone wanting to get into vr. It is the only Vr game ive personally played that made me think of VR being the future of games. Itll blow you away.

well it is my bed room, I'm thinking stting or lying on my bed

Just now, LucianaRosethorn said:

Technically the furniture got attacked more than the people did. xD I did mention common sense before, unfortunately these people were not gifted with just a thing. 

Hey commonsense isn't common.

Seriously though, who are the assholes that punch their kids in the face and then think "I should upload this to the Internet"

What a world we live in :P

• Like 3