Identical trophy list

Flipendo52

11 minutes ago, WigIsTheBest said:

There are basically no changes, the perfect system may be different but I noticed nothing. It looks a bit snazzier and has 3 extra songs.

Can still glitch 75% perfects as well

Hmm, is Avicii an easy game? I'm curious, because I've been enjoying his TIM album lately, but dunno how I'd fare at this game. 

28 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Hmm, is Avicii an easy game? I'm curious, because I've been enjoying his TIM album lately, but dunno how I'd fare at this game. 

I'd say it's fairly easy personally, you can endlessly replay the same first track for the A, S and S+ ranks on each difficulty, can even do S on easy if you want. Only slightly annoying trophy is perfect streak, which I did on either the very first song or the nights,  with my lag set to 0MS and headphones on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Great news everyone! If you have already bought "Invector" you can download this for free! It seems that the previous version was replaced with this one, lol!

Nice and easy game!

Wow, thanks for the info! I was well and truly going to buy it again lol. Well I am definitely going to go for plat on it again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Great news everyone! If you have already bought "Invector" you can download this for free! It seems that the previous version was replaced with this one, lol!

Nice and easy game!

Wow, that's really nice! Still going to buy the physical edition sooner or later though.

21 minutes ago, dimavankula said:

Ive got prev one and a new one 20$ for me.

In Russian or US PSS?

I have it on my main account (Polish/Europe) and just downloaded it without buying. I can not find standard "Invector" version anymore.

28 minutes ago, Einigkeit said:

Yeah, I only see this for $20 even though I own the previous version.

I asked the publisher about this earlier today and the new one is definitely meant to be free for you if you own the original. Might need to poke them or Sony about it. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Smashero said:

Nice and easy game!

Yeah, just found this out myself lol. Certainly looks prettier!

So, we can get another plat with this?

Edited by SecondGenesis
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...