Did they finally fix Sail the 7 Seas?

arcanehornet_

I finally got this trophy!

When creating a Seed, there's an arrow button on the right of where you type in the Seed and if you click the arrow, a bunch of pre-rendered Seeds are listed. These include a few heavily situated with water, including Ocean Monument Ahead, Outpost Ahead and Survival Island. I got the trophy in Survival Island.

23 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Do you have to swim or you can do it while using a boat?

I used a boat and got out in the waters that looked different.. icy water, deep water, shallow water, swamp water... anything that looked like it was different I jumped out of the boat and swam around a little, but IIRC the trophy popped when I was on the boat.

10 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

It's still broken. It's popping for some people but not me.. The wife popped it straight away when jumping in water.. I've been all over the place and nothing. 

If the trophy isn't popping post-patch, then your only option is to delete all your saves and start again because the stats for this trophy may well have been corrupted in your existing saves so it won't pop until you have blank slate.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If the trophy isn't popping post-patch, then your only option is to delete all your saves and start again because the stats for this trophy may well have been corrupted in your existing saves so it won't pop until you have blank slate.

I was going to try this next.. Wish me luck. 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:14 PM, SayomQarni said:

It didn't pop up to me unfortunately!

Update:

I think it won't pop up in converted saves.

I got it when I started a new world. There was a deep frozen ocean and a normal ocean near where I spawned, and the trophy showed as soon as I swam in the frozen ocean (It didn't pop when I swam in the regular ocean.)

• Like 1

On 14/12/2019 at 8:57 AM, SayomQarni said:

Update:

I think it won't pop up in converted saves.

I got it when I started a new world. There was a deep frozen ocean and a normal ocean near where I spawned, and the trophy showed as soon as I swam in the frozen ocean (It didn't pop when I swam in the regular ocean.)

I did the same, created a new world, swam down into the first body of water I saw and it popped instantly.

1 hour ago, Mackayprime79 said:

Did you do what they said and deleted you saved data or did you just keep searching? Cause I'm having no luck myself. 

Nevermind, if anyone out their still doesn't have it, just back up your saved data, delete all of it and then start fresh use a guide to go to those locations again and then it should pop most of the guides have people swimming in the ocean which I tried but I did a whole cycle of those locations on boat only and it seemed to have popped then. So good luck. 

9 hours ago, Mackayprime79 said:

Nevermind, if anyone out their still doesn't have it, just back up your saved data, delete all of it and then start fresh use a guide to go to those locations again and then it should pop most of the guides have people swimming in the ocean which I tried but I did a whole cycle of those locations on boat only and it seemed to have popped then. So good luck. 

That's what I did. Deleted my data and started a fresh world and sailed away.. You don't have to leave your boat.