Creative glitch in Bedrock Edition

ArtikSkarab

You can change the version of the game under "Edition" on the main menu. So if you change to the old version, you can still use the creative exploit. Then change edition to bedrock and convert the world. The older version doesn't have the latest update but you can still get all expansion 11 trophies, you will only need to do expansion 12 legit(bees and honey related stuff, which isn't hard)

Thanks, @joerose233 for confirming this

• Like 3

The exploit does still work with the Bedrock Edition but because you can't disable the auto-save anymore, you have to be very quick to find and store the items you want and close the app before the auto-saves kicks in. To use the exploit with the Bedrock Edition, you have to change the game mode to Survival whilst in your map of choice then bring up the item menu and move all the required items into a chest then count to 10 and close the App. After closing the app, open it up again then load your save but make sure you check the mode settings after the map has loaded because if it's still in Creative Mode - you're screwed and will have to restore a backup. You can't rely on the save file label anymore to tell you if the glitch has worked or not, because it will say "Creative" regardless of it has worked or not.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Droppin_Eves said:

Does this mean PS4 edition still works like it does before the update, with the creative glitch working the same? I’ve been hesitant to do the update until I’m done with the pre bedrock trophy lists using creative since I’m not sure..

Yes there's an option in the menu to go back to the old version of the game. Do the glitch as normal on the older one & then convert once you have everything set up.

Edited by Craggle95

10 hours ago, Droppin_Eves said:

Does this mean PS4 edition still works like it does before the update, with the creative glitch working the same? I’ve been hesitant to do the update until I’m done with the pre bedrock trophy lists using creative since I’m not sure..

Yes it works, but it doesn't have the latest update(expansion 12). The glitch is still very useful tho, because you need silky touch enchantment and bees are quite common to find  

I used the USB saving method with the creative glitch, can confirm it still works in the new patch. Best thing is, there’s no time limit to prep your world. There are a few steps involved but I’m happy to explain if anyone here doesn’t know what I’m talking about.

24 minutes ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Yes please @Emina.

I would like to hear how you managed it to use the creative glitch. (^_^)

This is listed as not using the USB save file (no need to overwrite save files). This does mean there is a time limit (probably), but meh.

1. Create a new survival world (not an converted world) in Bedrock.

2. Go into world, create chest.

3. In the Options Menu, switch world to Creative.

4. Get your items from creative menu, put into chest.

5. I tried to limit my time to ~30 seconds, not sure how long you actually have.

6. Force close App.

7. Re-open Minecraft, your new world may say Creative in the menu, but when you load the world, it should change back to Survival, with all your new items.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

This is listed as not using the USB save file (no need to overwrite save files). This does mean there is a time limit (probably), but meh.

1. Create a new survival world (not an converted world) in Bedrock.

2. Go into world, create chest.

3. In the Options Menu, switch world to Creative.

4. Get your items from creative menu, put into chest.

5. I tried to limit my time to ~30 seconds, not sure how long you actually have.

6. Force close App.

7. Re-open Minecraft, your new world may say Creative in the menu but when you load the world, it should change back to Survival, with all your new items.

I always count to 10, that way you're certain to beat the auto-save :).

17 hours ago, Emina said:

I used the USB saving method with the creative glitch, can confirm it still works in the new patch. Best thing is, there’s no time limit to prep your world. There are a few steps involved but I’m happy to explain if anyone here doesn’t know what I’m talking about.

Seeing as how I got all 8 trophies from DLC 11 using the creative exploit, I'd appreciate a step-by-step guide on how to do this USB exploit (with no time limit) to be able to get the four bee trophies, thank you. ?

1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

Seeing as how I got all 8 trophies from DLC 11 using the creative exploit, I'd appreciate a step-by-step guide on how to do this USB exploit (with no time limit) to be able to get the four bee trophies, thank you. 1f917.png

Any tips for those Expansion 11 trophies? What's the best way to go about them? 

47 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Any tips for those Expansion 11 trophies? What's the best way to go about them? 

Revert your game back to the previous edition and create a world in TUTORIAL. Save and exit your game, then change back to Bedrock Edition and import the Tutorial save to the new version. I got the first FIVE trophies (Freight Station :bronze:, Smelt Everything! :bronze:, Inception :silver:, Artificial Selection :bronze: and Rabbit Season :bronze:) within an hour in the Tutorial updated to Bedrock.

For Master Trader :silver:, use the CREATIVE GLITCH and put at least five BLOCKS of coal in your chest and 1-2 villager eggs. Make a line of 2x1 "prison cells" and around 15+ of them. I enclosed my "prison" so no other mobs could surprise me as I'm working. Then spawn ONLY villagers that trade for COAL. After you've spawned them, save and exit the game. Make sure it says "Made in SURVIVAL" and duplicate it a bunch of times. After you've sold coal to everyone you can, save and exit. DO NOT DELETE YOUR SAVE. Load up another, rinse, repeat. I was getting 90 emeralds per load and figured I'd need to do 12 loads total, but the trophy popped around the 5th or 6th load as older saves count.

For Treasure Hunter :silver:, use the CREATIVE GLITCH as well. Get two BLOCKS of emerald, two stacks of glass panes, three stacks of paper, one stack of compass and one stack of villager eggs. Create a villager in a 1x1 "cell" like the above trophy and kill him if he's not a Cartographer villager. When you get a Cartographer villager, change the blocks of emerald to emerald and trade the emeralds, glass panes and paper with him. He won't reach level three (which is what you need) by the time he stops trading with you, so make a bed and Cartographer table. (It's probably best if you use a preexisting world near a village.) Cartographer table is made with 4 planks and 2 pieces of paper. Set it next to him and mine a bed and set it next to him, too. These two items (cart table and bed) will allow him to respawn his inventory and let him reach level three where he'll give the map needed. Once he gives the map, take his bed (so you can sleep at night) and start trekking toward the revealed structure. The above was the easy part. Now it's a challenge. It took me TWO HOURS to trek across my world to the map. Trophy popped right outside the entrance for me. Make sure you're holding the map in your hands as you enter/approach the structure.

There's a video guide in another thread here for Me Gold! :silver: ?

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 3

If anyone is struggling with Beelocation, you can use the creative glitch to get a diamond pick axe and get the enchantment book with Silk Touch. Finish it off with an Anvil and convert the world to the bedrock. The only thing u have to do is get to level 4 so u can use the anvil and then go look for a beehive. It took my like 10 minutes total.
U can also glitch for the suspicious stew and join with a second controller to drop it to yourself. 

There are some guides on youtube where u can get the honeyblock and the campfire trophies. A good world to do this is seed: 132240703

Edited by IGUnique
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IGUnique said:

If anyone is struggling with Beelocation, you can use the creative glitch to get a diamond pick axe and get the enchantment book with Silk Touch. Finish it off with an Anvil and convert the world to the bedrock. The only thing u have to do is get to level 4 so u can use the anvil and then go look for a beehive. It took my like 10 minutes total.
U can also glitch for the suspicious stew and join with a second controller to drop it to yourself. 

There are some guides on youtube where u can get the honeyblock and the campfire trophies. A good world to do this is seed: 132240703

I tried to use this method for "Beelocation", but once the world was converted, bees didn't spawn. Any suggest?

4 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Revert your game back to the previous edition and create a world in TUTORIAL. Save and exit your game, then change back to Bedrock Edition and import the Tutorial save to the new version. I got the first FIVE trophies (Freight Station :bronze:, Smelt Everything! :bronze:, Inception :silver:, Artificial Selection :bronze: and Rabbit Season :bronze:) within an hour in the Tutorial updated to Bedrock.

For Master Trader :silver:, use the CREATIVE GLITCH and put at least five BLOCKS of coal in your chest and 1-2 villager eggs. Make a line of 2x1 "prison cells" and around 15+ of them. I enclosed my "prison" so no other mobs could surprise me as I'm working. Then spawn ONLY villagers that trade for COAL. After you've spawned them, save and exit the game. Make sure it says "Made in SURVIVAL" and duplicate it a bunch of times. After you've sold coal to everyone you can, save and exit. DO NOT DELETE YOUR SAVE. Load up another, rinse, repeat. I was getting 90 emeralds per load and figured I'd need to do 12 loads total, but the trophy popped around the 5th or 6th load as older saves count.

For Treasure Hunter :silver:, use the CREATIVE GLITCH as well. Get two BLOCKS of emerald, two stacks of glass panes, three stacks of paper, one stack of compass and one stack of villager eggs. Create a villager in a 1x1 "cell" like the above trophy and kill him if he's not a Cartographer villager. When you get a Cartographer villager, change the blocks of emerald to emerald and trade the emeralds, glass panes and paper with him. He won't reach level three (which is what you need) by the time he stops trading with you, so make a bed and Cartographer table. (It's probably best if you use a preexisting world near a village.) Cartographer table is made with 4 planks and 2 pieces of paper. Set it next to him and mine a bed and set it next to him, too. These two items (cart table and bed) will allow him to respawn his inventory and let him reach level three where he'll give the map needed. Once he gives the map, take his bed (so you can sleep at night) and start trekking toward the revealed structure. The above was the easy part. Now it's a challenge. It took me TWO HOURS to trek across my world to the map. Trophy popped right outside the entrance for me. Make sure you're holding the map in your hands as you enter/approach the structure.

There's a video guide in another thread here for Me Gold! :silver: 1f642.png

Thanks a bunch!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Faio_92 said:

I tried to use this method for "Beelocation", but once the world was converted, bees didn't spawn. Any suggest?

No the spawning locations are Random. The thing is tho that it will only spawn at points of the world you have not discovered yet. It can be very unlucky if your world did not contain any beehives around you. All I can say is explore more of the world or try again in a new world.

• Like 1

This is how I’ve been popping trophies before (minus the conversion) and after the patch:

1) On the title screen change over to the old edition. Create a new world and make sure it’s set to Survival/Easy. Spawn in and save, exit the game. Close the application.

2) Plug in your USB. Go to Settings>Application Saved Data Management>Saved Data in System Storage>Copy to USB Storage Device>Minecraft and choose the save file of your new world, make sure it is the second save file from the top. Copy it to your USB.

3) Re-open Minecraft, switch to the old edition, choose the world you’ve just created but change it to Creative/Easy. Spawn in and start prepping your world, take your time with it and make sure you place everything in chests for organisation. When ready save and exit the application.

4) Make sure your USB is plugged in. Go to Settings>Application Saved Data Management>Saved Data on USB Storage Device>Copy to System Storage>Minecraft>Then choose the save file you’ve got copied onto your USB. Choose to overwrite your save data when the warning comes up.

Now when you go back to your world after switching to the old edition you’ll see the world is back to Survival. That’s your indication the exploit is working as intended.

5) Last step is to switch to the new edition for the last time. You will now need to covert your world simply by choosing it from the list of old worlds. Allow it to convert, spawn into your now converted world then go crazy with popping trophies.

I’m certain there are more efficient ways but it’s helped me tremendously.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:58 PM, Pirelli913 said:

Seeing as how I got all 8 trophies from DLC 11 using the creative exploit, I'd appreciate a step-by-step guide on how to do this USB exploit (with no time limit) to be able to get the four bee trophies, thank you. 1f917.png

Bees aren’t available in the old edition so it won’t work to follow my directions above. You could potentially try to mess with the saves files using a USB, without switching editions. Honestly though I’ve tried myself but it did not work. The exploit is fantastic with pre-patch trophies however. Also, the guide on PSNP suggests a seed which makes the bee trophies a lot easier.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Emina said:

Bees aren’t available in the old edition so it won’t work to follow my directions above. You could potentially try to mess with the saves files using a USB, without switching editions. Honestly though I’ve tried myself but it did not work. The exploit is fantastic with pre-patch trophies however. Also, the guide on PSNP suggests a seed which makes the bee trophies a lot easier.

No worries. I actually got the bee trophies (now technically) yesterday with the help of @IGUnique. Now I finally have 100% with this game! I may do the glitch you mentioned above though, as it sounds fun as heck.

• Like 2

Today i was playing just for fun and trying to do some easy trophies. i know you can do the Creative glitch on the old minecraft and i was curious if this work on the bedrock edition. I do the normal, create a copy of my world, put the game on creative and exit the app, and enter again to the world, in the menu the game say that this world was on creative so i think that does't works, i enter to the world and changed to survival, BUT I'm ON CREATIVE! PLAYING EVEN WITH THE MENU, i do almost every trophy that i can. i don't know how i trigger this i even have the screenshot of the platinum with the creative menu flying...

14 hours ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

Today i was playing just for fun and trying to do some easy trophies. i know you can do the Creative glitch on the old minecraft and i was curious if this work on the bedrock edition. I do the normal, create a copy of my world, put the game on creative and exit the app, and enter again to the world, in the menu the game say that this world was on creative so i think that does't works, i enter to the world and changed to survival, BUT I'm ON CREATIVE! PLAYING EVEN WITH THE MENU, i do almost every trophy that i can. i don't know how i trigger this i even have the screenshot of the platinum with the creative menu flying...

That's just a by product of the exploit, because your game is actually still on normal mode. The next time you load your save, it will be correctly labelled.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 months later...