MandA60VISE

Wattam finally getting released

23 posts in this topic

If you're like me you just kinda forgot about the game until every few months you remembered it existed and look to see the progress. Happy to see it's finally releasing and glancing over the trophies it just looks like a general collect everything list. Hope it stands up to how refreshing and enjoyable Katamari Damacy is to play.

As well, for those physical collectors worry not. iam8bit is releasing 3 versions of the game physically and a two set vinyl: https://www.iam8bit.com/collections/wattam

I'll probably get the sushi version.

Does anyone else notice that the trophy icons spelled "Congrats!! You collected all the trophies!!" 🤣😂🤣😂

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

Those trophy descriptions are incredible. xD

Especially this one "Congratulations! This is a trophy commemorating your 100th Kaboom. Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom!" 😂

8 hours ago, Badkat18 said:

Especially this one "Congratulations! This is a trophy commemorating your 100th Kaboom. Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom!" 1f602.png

I want that one for my Trophy Cabinet. Description isn't always clear on what to do. Let's just try and find out.

8 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I got the apple one. Seemed like the most discreet to me.

Thats the one I would have chosen as well :)

Really cool little note if you read (yes, read) the trophy tiles in order from top to bottom.

3 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I got the apple one. Seemed like the most discreet to me.

How'd you get one? It says preorders open 12/12, tomorrow.

50 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

How'd you get one? It says preorders open 12/12, tomorrow.

I just visited the page and it let me order one. I thought I was too early, but the purchase went through.

Nice, I was such a huge fan of the Katamari series! I realize this is different, but anything made by the same guy, I'm willing to give it a chance. Hard to figure out by the video or two I watched what the hell was even going on 😂

3 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I just visited the page and it let me order one. I thought I was too early, but the purchase went through.

Damn, still just sitting on coming soon for me.

8 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Same. I went there last night and ordered the apple cover. Hope they don't cancel the order on me since it was early. Seeing as how it was clearly an issue on their end. I didn't even know it was early. I just saw the game being advertised on their page, and went straight there. Thought the apple cover looked cute, and wanted it tbh 😆 For anyone wanting the sun cover, it was already showing as out of stock when I went to look at the different covers. Might be true, or might be another error, like them releasing them for purchase early. But again, just a heads up. 

I just preordered the digital version, but the physical is so cute! I completely forgot this game was being made altogether but considering I enjoy the Katamari games a lot I'm looking forward to it.

Posted (edited)

Just a heads up, for anyone still interested in the physical version of the game. It's been sold out on the Iam8bit site for awhile now. But Best Buy has it listed for pre-order. They still haven't shipped the original pre-orders, 4+ months later. But not really surprised tbh. I'm in no rush. So again. If anyone still wants a physical copy, it's up on Best Buy's site for pre-order. $30. So you can pick up any covers you may have been missing :) 

Edited by Badkat18