Auf Wiedersehen Trophy Glitched?

Coexistant

Just wondering if anyone has the same problem as me. I have done every game mode now 2x over and the trophy has yet to pop. Is there any way I can see my progress in 2019 (now almost 2020)?

Can anyone give me suggestions? I filled out the spreadsheet after every victory and still nothing.

It has been glitched even before they "closed" and "re-opened" servers. Now it just doesn't pop for some folks. If I were you, I'd grind out to level 10 if not already, then delete all of your save files (if you have only MP trophies left, otherwise your SP progress will be lost too) and then just do it all over again. With a proper boosting partner it won't be that bad. 

24 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

It has been glitched even before they "closed" and "re-opened" servers. Now it just doesn't pop for some folks. If I were you, I'd grind out to level 10 if not already, then delete all of your save files (if you have only MP trophies left, otherwise your SP progress will be lost too) and then just do it all over again. With a proper boosting partner it won't be that bad. 

^ This

The AWP trophy is one of the most notoriously glitched trophies out there and has been ever since GTA IV got its trophies patched in, it took me a run and a half of the checklist for my trophy to pop as one of the car races didn't register properly.
The only advice I can give is to go through the checklist again and at the end of each session wait in the online menu for about 15-30 minutes to allow the servers time to update your stats, back in the day if you won on some of the modes then logged out before the server had updated then anything you did on the next attempt would override the previous one...it was a bitch grinding out NOOSE back in the day for the Wanted trophy because of this.

This (pretty large) thread might be of some use to you.
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/260009-gta-iv-magnificent-multiplayer-mega-guide-not-boosting-thread.html#post5003628

Edited by Martain2

On 11/12/2019 at 1:16 AM, Coexistant said:

Just wondering if anyone has the same problem as me. I have done every game mode now 2x over and the trophy has yet to pop. Is there any way I can see my progress in 2019 (now almost 2020)?

Can anyone give me suggestions? I filled out the spreadsheet after every victory and still nothing.

yes, it is a common problem...i'd say 1 out of every 20 people I've encountered have had it glitch on them...no, there is no way to see your progress other than keeping an eye on your in game money total...awp is connection related...just filling out a spreadsheet is not enough...

On 11/12/2019 at 5:18 AM, HaserPL said:

If I were you, I'd grind out to level 10 if not already, then delete all of your save files (if you have only MP trophies left, otherwise your SP progress will be lost too) and then just do it all over again...

this advice is not very good...do not delete your save files...it will do nothing to help you earn the trophy...the glitch is not save file related...

On 11/12/2019 at 5:39 AM, Martain2 said:

The only advice I can give is to go through the checklist again and at the end of each session wait in the online menu for about 15-30 minutes to allow the servers time to update your stats...

this advice is also not very good...it is mythology at this point...stats don't take time to register...they register instantly upon completing a game mode...the data is saved on your profile data file on your ps3, not an online server...waiting will do nothing but waste your time...

rather than repeat what is already in black and white here, might I suggest instead checking the following guide and sections 5 and 3 in particular...the info is tested regularly (last tested 3 days ago) for accuracy and updated as necessary...so far, all methods stand true to this day...and yes, it's always been a glitchy trophy...

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3606-grand-theft-auto-iv-multiplayer-trophy-guide

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

no, there is no way to see your progress other than keeping an eye on your in game money total...

rather than repeat what is already in black and white here, might I suggest instead checking the following guide and sections 5 and 3 in particular...the info is tested regularly (last tested 3 days ago) for accuracy and updated as necessary...so far, all methods stand true to this day...and yes, it's always been a glitchy trophy...

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3606-grand-theft-auto-iv-multiplayer-trophy-guide

This is by far the best method. I printed the checklist from the guide and made sure to write down my money after every mission/race/mode. If something seemed odd I'd take a note at that exact mission/race/mode so if the trophy refuses to pop in the end, I know, what's possibly missing. For example I messed settings up, quit the lobby and used the shortcut "new lobby" and forgot to set it back to max. private slots and at some point a random joined. Money looked fine, but I still noted it - better safe than sorry.

In the end, the trophy popped as it should, everything went smooth on my first try. Thanks to the linked guide, you can check your progress. You might think, you don't need it, but print those two pages, it might safe you a lot of time! (I should add that I played with 4 consoles when needed and for everything else with 2 consoles in the same network, so there were no connections issues whatsoever.)

I followed @ProfBambam55 very detailed guide and got it pretty much first go.

Similar to @woggly4 I was using x2 PS3 consoles to self boost for all game modes that required 2 players. I boosted other games modes that required more than two players with another person from my country (Australia) who also had x2 PS3's and we also did the coop together. I also boosted all of the races when the wife was away so there was none else using the internet and I made sure the PS4 and computer were completely off so they didn't download anything in the background and take up my bandwidth. 

As per the guide, if you mess something up, there is lag or a glitch, the money doesn't add up, re-do that mission/race/mode.