Gamehelp

"Too Bad" and "Fun" trophies

3 posts in this topic

The way you obtain this trophy is that once you complete nightmare mode (night 7) a new option will become available under the extras menu called "Fun with BalloonBoy", although the option is still 'greyed out' and is seemingly inaccessible, you can launch the minigame just fine.

Simply get killed by him for this trophy.

Was wondering how you obtain this myself, the wiki has false information and so do other sources, and no doubt others will be wondering the same thing as me so here's the answer! :)

Edit:

The "Fun" trophy unlocked for me after I completed "Fun with BalloonBoy" and caught him on the cross.

Edited by Gamehelp

Not sure if it's glitchy, or if this actually isn't it, but it won't work for me. Fun with BB actually unlocks after night 6, but I also tried it after clearing night 7. I got "fun" just fine but "too bad" won't unlock for me. I'm curious if it's maybe for dying to every animatronic, and BB was just the last one you needed? Feel free to deny that, just trying to pin down what it could be haha

Can confirm, "too bad" is unlocked by being jumpscared by all animatronics, chica, bonnie, freddy, foxy, cupcake, plushtrap, bb and nightmare. I got my trophy to pop after being jumpscared by nightmare