Self Improver Trophy Issues.

Im_Jeck

So the Self Improver trophy is doing my head in. Other people seem to be able to achieve it and I can't. 

The problem I'm having is that when I finish a song regardless of the medal I get (gold, plat, diamond) the score does not upload to the leader board so therefore I can't select my own score to beat. 

When I beat a song and go back to the challenges menu, it says "Play this challenge to post a score". I can see the overall leader boards and friends boards, but nothing I do will upload my own score.

It doesn't matter if I press start on the challenge or press green, nothing seems to make it work.

Other people seem to be able to achieve this recently and I can't see how it won't work for me.

Any solutions?

• 2 weeks later...

Im a very active player on GH/RB, this GH its my favorite since i have ps3 (2016). in some case the leaderboard just don't work for a few days o even weeks. i see this problem every offen when i play with friends, even the online game don't works in some cases. just wait a few days... BUT be careful GH its very old and its pretty dead so try to do this trophies soon becouse I THINK the game its gonna be shutdown in anytime without telling us.... good luck!