Creative mode exploit in new dlc?

RalphyLDN

15 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

I suppose it's possible to use the creative glitch to get the 1,000 emerald trophy? I'm happy to do all the others legit cause I love playing this game but I can see that one being tricky legit.

I looked at the wiki & Stacked up a chest full of each item that can be traded for emeralds as well as villager eggs. Should work fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

I can confirm creative glitch works.

Can you tell us what steps are changed or the process ?

Since there is no disabling auto-save, the creative glitch is different.  I tried 3 times and it didn't work the old way in bedrock.  Also, you cannot get the bee items (honey, honeycomb, nest, hive, spawn egg) in old edition, so using the old edition to get duped items only works for exp pack 11 but not 12 (bees).  So how to do it in bedrock edition ? 

Other method, since I have silk touch in my trophy world, if I could find bees in my old world after converting my save to Bedrock edition, this would work also.   I have not seen any bees in my old world, I had to create a new seed in bedrock to get bees to spawn (but now in that new world, I don't have silk touch).  I saw a video that someone did got bees to spawn in their old world, but he was saying it had to be an area unexplored.  Since I have explored the entire map to get the "Map Room" trophy previously, I don't think this will work for me either.  I look across 4 maps in my trophy world to get the underwater treasure map I got from the cartographer, but didn't see a single bee :( 

So the Total Beelocation trophy is the hardest one for me, and do not have a solution for yet.

Edited by smiegelfleegel

1 hour ago, smiegelfleegel said:

So the Total Beelocation trophy is the hardest one for me, and do not have a solution for yet.

I don't think your old worlds can spawn bees, you can keep searching but it might be a huge waste of time.. just create a new world, craft a enchanted table,put some bookshelf around it, grind to level 30 at least and put a diamond pickaxe and hope for the best lol. My friend got silk touch first try when we did that in his world. 

8 hours ago, smiegelfleegel said:

Since there is no disabling auto-save, the creative glitch is different.  I tried 3 times and it didn't work the old way in bedrock.  Also, you cannot get the bee items (honey, honeycomb, nest, hive, spawn egg) in old edition, so using the old edition to get duped items only works for exp pack 11 but not 12 (bees).  So how to do it in bedrock edition ? 

So I couldn't get it to work with a converted save.

So this is assuming you start a new world.

1. Create survival mode new world

2. Create chest

3. While in the menu, change to Creative, click OK to no trophies.

4. Quickly open menu, take items you want, put in chest.

5. Wait a couple seconds. (not sure if this is needed, but I did just to make sure)

6. Close application through holding the PS button.

I would try to do it within 30 seconds (what I did) and it worked for me. I did Villager Eggs and Coal blocks to get Master Trader.

8 hours ago, smiegelfleegel said:

Other method, since I have silk touch in my trophy world, if I could find bees in my old world after converting my save to Bedrock edition, this would work also.   I have not seen any bees in my old world, I had to create a new seed in bedrock to get bees to spawn (but now in that new world, I don't have silk touch).  I saw a video that someone did got bees to spawn in their old world, but he was saying it had to be an area unexplored.  Since I have explored the entire map to get the "Map Room" trophy previously, I don't think this will work for me either.  I look across 4 maps in my trophy world to get the underwater treasure map I got from the cartographer, but didn't see a single bee :( 

I had silk touch on one of my old converted saves, and I definitely had to go to an unexplored area to find bees.

But if you use the creative glitch above, you can get beehives from it, and then just place a ton of them around and chances are one will have 3 bees in it and that will pop your trophy.

7 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

I don't think your old worlds can spawn bees, you can keep searching but it might be a huge waste of time.. just create a new world, craft a enchanted table,put some bookshelf around it, grind to level 30 at least and put a diamond pickaxe and hope for the best lol. My friend got silk touch first try when we did that in his world. 

This is not true. My old worlds definitely spawned bees once I went to an area that was unexplored.

Edited by Squirlruler

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

2. Create chest

5. Wait a couple seconds. (not sure if this is needed, but I did just to make sure)

I would try to do it within 30 seconds (what I did) and it worked for me. I did Villager Eggs and Coal blocks to get Master Trader.

I had silk touch on one of my old converted saves, and I definitely had to go to an unexplored area to find bees.

But if you use the creative glitch above, you can get beehives from it, and then just place a ton of them around and chances are one will have 3 bees in it and that will pop your trophy.

This is not true. My old worlds definitely spawned bees once I went to an area that was unexplored.

ok thanks.  Yes, I was trying in my converted save also, so I'll try a new world.

2. Create chest

What do you mean area that was unexplored ?  If I have the map room trophy with all maps explored, can I still find bees in my converted save world ?  It would make life easier if they would spawn in my trophy world so I can continue to use it in Bedrock edition.

10 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

ok I will try this method also.  Just sucks that if I explored everything already, bees won't spawn.  They should spawn randomly like enemy mobs at night, or the other animal mobs while walking around.  There's always a random farm animal that spawns close to my minecarts, and then they choose to ride in them; I wish the bees were like that so when I am playing there will be a beehive in a tree close to my town I'm in.  At the very least, everytime you load your game, you should have a chance to spawn the bee nests and bees.

3 hours ago, smiegelfleegel said:

What do you mean area that was unexplored ?  If I have the map room trophy with all maps explored, can I still find bees in my converted save world ?  It would make life easier if they would spawn in my trophy world so I can continue to use it in Bedrock edition.

For your map, does the world wrap around? (IE if you go all the way to the right, do you end up on the left side of your map room display?) If not, just go another square over. I know on my map I went over 14000 in one direction. Do you know if you map is limited in space?

For your map, does the world wrap around? (IE if you go all the way to the right, do you end up on the left side of your map room display?) If not, just go another square over. I know on my map I went over 14000 in one direction. Do you know if you map is limited in space?

Don't remember off hand, but my world is at least 3x3 maps since I got the Map Room trophy.  On one edge for sure I hit the wall and cannot go any further.  I'll check my size settings on my world and check.  If it's a small size, then probably it's max is 3x3 maps.

I've also been trying to keep this game at 100% and this new update is really something... I cannot disable auto-save anymore, converted worlds take up more space (Sometimes double the space as the original world) on my hard drive, everything is a little slower and more clunky, there is no more tutorial world, and while moving around in hover mode in creative mode looking up or down doesn't move you up or down anymore. How do they move to a completely new platform or whatever and the worlds end up taking up more space, not less? I haven't even gotten around to the new trophies yet, which all seem fantastic :facepalm: 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I've also been trying to keep this game at 100% and this new update is really something... I cannot disable auto-save anymore, converted worlds take up more space (Sometimes double the space as the original world) on my hard drive, everything is a little slower and more clunky, there is no more tutorial world, and while moving around in hover mode in creative mode looking up or down doesn't move you up or down anymore. How do they move to a completely new platform or whatever and the worlds end up taking up more space, not less? I haven't even gotten around to the new trophies yet, which all seem fantastic :facepalm: 

Yea, it is way slower and laggier. Wonder how many times the code has been ported before it got to the ps4 lol

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, smiegelfleegel said:

ok thanks.  Yes, I was trying in my converted save also, so I'll try a new world.

ok I will try this method also.  Just sucks that if I explored everything already, bees won't spawn.  They should spawn randomly like enemy mobs at night, or the other animal mobs while walking around.  There's always a random farm animal that spawns close to my minecarts, and then they choose to ride in them; I wish the bees were like that so when I am playing there will be a beehive in a tree close to my town I'm in.  At the very least, everytime you load your game, you should have a chance to spawn the bee nests and bees.

ok got the glitch to work in a new world.

For a trial, I tried again in converted save file, and I think the reason that it doesn't work here is you cannot get to the creative mode menu (or at least I couldn't) the same way from a new world.  How did you get to creative mode in a converted save ?

On 13/12/2019 at 4:45 AM, smiegelfleegel said:

In the Bedrock version of the game the world's are infinite, I also have the Map Room trophy and only had to go to an unexplored area to get the bees. Yes you have to walk more, around 2000 block or more, but they appear. I recommend using Nether portals for a faster traversal if the map.