1.11 out, any luck?

remainpositive

6 hours ago, remainpositive said:

Really wanna play this one, just preferably without the hassle.

I've been wondering the same thing been waiting a long time to play this but don't want to try if my save is going to corrupt, and I'm also a little worried that if they did fix the bugged stuff if other stuff didn't get bugged in the process.

Is there any patch notes?

Edited by iGGTheEnd

11 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Is there any patch notes?

All I've found was of course this:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/606150/announcements/detail/3581976347560394968

But this obviously doesn't answer any of the game breaking or trophy bugs, they have acknowledged the concern for bugged trophies on Reddit. I'd hate to be going for the 10,000 kill trophy and then restarting because a corrupted save. 

The trophies are no longer bugged since a few patches, the only issue if you get your save corrupted.

I already made a post here on how to get the platinum, and the only thing I experienced is that my save corrupted once I played online AND switched games.

You’ll die by age if you wait for a flawless performance in trophies fix.

7 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

The trophies are no longer bugged since a few patches, the only issue if you get your save corrupted.

I already made a post here on how to get the platinum, and the only thing I experienced is that my save corrupted once I played online AND switched games.

You’ll die by age if you wait for a flawless performance in trophies fix.

I think I will make it my 100th plat because of the trophy name so maybe by then it won't corrupt.

Does uploading to the cloud before playing something else work?

43 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I think I will make it my 100th plat because of the trophy name so maybe by then it won't corrupt.

Does uploading to the cloud before playing something else work?

I guess it will maintain your save safe, but in any case I’m just sharing my experience, I can’t say with certainty that the save corrupts by playing other games.

They still have to release the DLC on consoles so thats why I wouldnt be much hopeful for them to fix anything.

Ugh I know, this is so frustrating to me. The only 2 I'm missing are 10k kills, and for some reason the one for getting people to leave the shop is also not popping for me. I was keeping track myself and got up to 6k kills in one sitting, then of course the power went out at my house so I lost all that progress. It's quite unfortunate because this is such a phenomenal game otherwise, so it's a shame I can't have the dumb plat to display. 

24 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Ugh I know, this is so frustrating to me. The only 2 I'm missing are 10k kills, and for some reason the one for getting people to leave the shop is also not popping for me. I was keeping track myself and got up to 6k kills in one sitting, then of course the power went out at my house so I lost all that progress. It's quite unfortunate because this is such a phenomenal game otherwise, so it's a shame I can't have the dumb plat to display. 

The shop trophy was glitched for me too. Back up your save then delete the game and save, the trophy should pop after doing it fresh. This also worked for all the kill related trophies. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NaseemJohn said:

The shop trophy was glitched for me too. Back up your save then delete the game and save, the trophy should pop after doing it fresh. This also worked for all the kill related trophies. 

Good stuff, sir! Thank you very much for the tip, I'm definitely gonna give this a try. It's like I only have an hour or two to game most days, and it gets annoying wasting so much time just to get one or two dumb trophies to pop! I don't mind putting in the grind if I know things are working like they should.

• Like 1

Started game after 1.11 patch only problem i had was with the scribe on ng+. Might be that there is something extra needed on ng+ for scribe i had all rings and familiars there and every dungeon item. I just loaded first normal playthrough and got last 2 familiar eggs and it popped(didn't need mimic familiar). Everything else popped without a problem.

Edited by mahtimasa
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the trophies are popping for me now, though I’m not convinced the trophy for killing 1,000 tech enemies is counting (and therefore possibly the 10k kills)

I’ve made it to tech stage 3 at least 20-30 times so should have killed 1,000 enemies by now. Not sure if collecting loot confirms a kill because that’s the only thing I’m not doing compared to other dungeons.

I got the killing 1000 tech enemies trophy to pop for me. I can confirm you don’t have to collect the loot. I currently have a handful of trophies that won’t pop no matter what I’ve done and I’m going onto a third play through. As great as this game is I’m really regretting The decision to play it right now...