Trophy list review

ChromaticStorm

your whole list is garbage and the only way to make it better is to 100% all the games you have started as well as gta iv...i'm joking, I have no idea...play what you like, how you like, when you like...best advice I can give you...

if you need advice on how to "shop" for new games then this site and reviews might be a good option...it also might help if you're a little more specific with interests/budget...often one person's trash is another's treasure so you might enjoy/hate a highly popular/recommended/criticized game...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

your whole list is garbage and the only way to make it better is to 100% all the games you have started as well as gta iv...i'm joking, I have no idea...play what you like, how you like, when you like...best advice I can give you...

if you need advice on how to "shop" for new games then this site and reviews might be a good option...it also might help if you're a little more specific with interests/budget...often one person's trash is another's treasure so you might enjoy/hate a highly popular/recommended/criticized game...

Thank you for the advice, when Christmas comes soon I will for sure take that into account. Thank you! 

My guy - you've got 150+ games to work with - the fact you can plat and 100% Bloodborne tells me you've got some spark to ya.

* Don't play 70%+ rarity platinums. Do you genuinely enjoy those games or just wanna stack your stats?

* Batman games are awesome

* Pyre is awesome

* Katamari Forever is awesome

I'd work on getting the low percentage games up, but if you aren't enjoying them, don't. But I think it's good to have some level of commitment and real effort to try and finish something rather than flop around to the next game around the corner. 

• Like 1