New DLC

Carbon_Lancer

@Klart @Chilary

Yes, even though the shrine is not "available" right now, the game is tracking how much gold you're earning towards unlocking it. 

When you earn enough (depends on your hero level, but the max is 100,000), the trophy will pop.

Seems like a really pointless system. "Work towards this arbitrary goal for the chance to give us real money!!!"

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Klart said:

Shrine “not available in my region”?

Same here... not sure how people are getting it. Thought it was maybe EU but seeing US people with the trophy now too.

In reading the other replies it looks like it’s behind the scenes. Back to the grind I suppose then...

EDIT: Got the trophy by grinding out gold.

Edited by The-Captain-388

10 hours ago, peffsi said:

Seems like a really pointless system. "Work towards this arbitrary goal for the chance to give us real money!!!"

It's micro-transactions aimed at the beginner crowd.  And for those people who are impatient for Chaos Orbs and don't realize that they're semi-easily farmed through various events.

Although, according to the forums, Orbs of Power may have started to enter into the Chaos Orb pool.  Which is good for those of us who are farming for Enraged Kurandara (or who still haven't gotten Zuul'Goth).

3 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

40k ———————————————— pleaseeee stop...

It's not going to stop.  By the time every kingdom has an attached delve, the maximum renown is going to be 85,000.  I would expect incremental trophies for 50k, 60k, 70k, and 80k by the time we're finished.

40k is starting to get into the realm of an intimidating number for a lot of players, especially as we only have 22 delves right now and that means we're around a requirement of 1800 renown per delve.  Which isn't easy, but also isn't impossible because you don't even have to beat a delve with a native-unit team to surpass that mark.  But we're moving in that direction.

All in all?  Warbands and Shrines are aimed at neophytes.  The 40k renown trophy is probably the one thing in this update that's aimed at endgame players.  I don't think that's such a terrible thing; there'd be complaints any way the developers do it, but I'd prefer for them to give some attention to their longtime players.

(Mind you, I'm nearly up to 59k renown, so the trophy didn't bother me one bit.)

1 hour ago, Klart said:

How much gold does one need to fill up the shrine?

I believe the figure is 100k.  Which requires you to earn 100k directly through battle; gold earned as Adventure Board rewards, from opening chests (delve or otherwise), from playing Treasure Hunt, et cetera, does not count towards this mark.

1 hour ago, Klart said:

How much gold does one need to fill up the shrine?

From the patch notes:

The maximum amount of a resource in a Shrine varies based on a Player’s level. These different level ranges not only affect the max amount of the Shrine, but also the cost and the bonus rewards given in the offer.

Level 1-50: $1.99 USD, 20,000 Gold (max) + 1 Orb of Chaos

Level 51-100: $4.99 USD, 50,000 Gold (max) + 2 Orbs of Chaos

Level 101: $9.99 USD, 100,000 Gold (max) + 2 Major Orbs of Chaos

13 hours ago, acasser said:

It's micro-transactions aimed at the beginner crowd.  And for those people who are impatient for Chaos Orbs and don't realize that they're semi-easily farmed through various events.

Yeah I get that.. the part that seems weird is locking the microtransaction behind a goal. I guess the psychology is "make them work to unlock it, so they'll feel like it must be worth something and they'll be more likely to buy it"

I might have considered buying it if they'd guarantee 2 orbs of power.. but knowing my luck, I'd pay US$10 for 2 major orbs of growth... no thx

4 hours ago, funker1987 said:

Where do I get war coins?

They'll be available as some sort of purchase once Sony approves it, either for in-game currency or (more likely) as a micro-transaction of sorts.  Sony hasn't, yet, which is why you see the "war coins and shrines not yet available" message when you load up the game.

They're also supposed to be available (on occasion) through the Daily Deals offers.

They're also supposed to show up in the monthly calendars, so perhaps we'll see it on the January reset.

They're also supposed to appear on the Adventure Board.  They haven't yet, but it's only been a week.  (And the Adventure Board typically sucks.)

And I believe there's supposed to be a way for new players to get them, but you're probably way past that stage.

18 hours ago, acasser said:

They'll be available as some sort of purchase once Sony approves it, either for in-game currency or (more likely) as a micro-transaction of sorts.  Sony hasn't, yet, which is why you see the "war coins and shrines not yet available" message when you load up the game.

They're also supposed to be available (on occasion) through the Daily Deals offers.

They're also supposed to show up in the monthly calendars, so perhaps we'll see it on the January reset.

They're also supposed to appear on the Adventure Board.  They haven't yet, but it's only been a week.  (And the Adventure Board typically sucks.)

And I believe there's supposed to be a way for new players to get them, but you're probably way past that stage.

I had a daily deal for 30 war coins for 100 gems yesterday morning. So I bought it and popped the trophy. 

They'll come around eventually.

On 17/12/2020 at 2:04 AM, acasser said:

Although, according to the forums, Orbs of Power may have started to enter into the Chaos Orb pool.  Which is good for those of us who are farming for Enraged Kurandara (or who still haven't gotten Zuul'Goth).

It's not going to stop.  By the time every kingdom has an attached delve, the maximum renown is going to be 85,000.  I would expect incremental trophies for 50k, 60k, 70k, and 80k by the time we're finished.

40k is starting to get into the realm of an intimidating number for a lot of players, especially as we only have 22 delves right now and that means we're around a requirement of 1800 renown per delve.  Which isn't easy, but also isn't impossible because you don't even have to beat a delve with a native-unit team to surpass that mark.  But we're moving in that direction.

All in all?  Warbands and Shrines are aimed at neophytes.  The 40k renown trophy is probably the one thing in this update that's aimed at endgame players.  I don't think that's such a terrible thing; there'd be complaints any way the developers do it, but I'd prefer for them to give some attention to their longtime players.

(Mind you, I'm nearly up to 59k renown, so the trophy didn't bother me one bit.)

There are currently 25 factions, 1,600 per Kingdom for 40k if you haven't done Exalted trophy yet.

When you say "longtime" players you mean "active" players. Delves requires you to be active, to play daily to get most points each day, since these events are limited to 3 rounds. If it wasn't this limitation, these Delve requirements would be much more interesting to do. Since it's my only trophy missing, it's pointless (bronze trophy) and boring to start a game every day to play delves.

The game is slowly dying already. They're adding micro transactions for specific troops and resources -_- now they added new ways to acquire new players to the game (which I highly doubt they get). And if it wasn't these trophies, I doubt people were still playing this game. Unless you don't have anything else to play and/or you're aiming for the top guild podium. These trophies ask players to come back to the same boring game that doesn't change much since since forever. Treasure mode is pointless at this point, same goes for arenas or PVP.

I really hope it dies fast cause these cheap trophies like "get 150 gold elite troops" or "unlock this troops" or "reach the max renown" are only painful to do, even for long timers or active players (I only met a few active players that cared a little about 100% the game). I wouldn't be surprised to see a "reach level 1500", "Get 10 Artifacts", "Unlock Enraged Kurandara (or similar)" so those fuckers keep trophy hunters playing their shit. 

• 3 months later...
On 24/03/2021 at 9:23 AM, Chilary said:

We just got 2 new trophies:

• I Believe in a Higher Power – Reach Kingdom Power level 15 in 5 Kingdoms

• Social Climber – Get a total of 300 Social Items (Emoji Packs, Portraits, or Titles)

I just "finely" got 200 social items....

Anyway,  what's the requirements for Power lvl15? My top Kingdom is just at Power Level 10 (need 1 more upgraded to Mythic to get 20 cards at lvl20..).

6 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I just "finely" got 200 social items....

Anyway,  what's the requirements for Power lvl15? My top Kingdom is just at Power Level 10 (need 1 more upgraded to Mythic to get 20 cards at lvl20..).

Depends on the kingdom but the biggest obstacle will typically be pets to level 20. Otherwise it's mostly troop levels, traited, and class levels. 

Just now, GunfighterHefty said:

Depends on the kingdom but the biggest obstacle will typically be pets to level 20. Otherwise it's mostly troop levels, traited, and class levels. 

Ok, 1 lvl 20 Pet is enough? (I have 4 at lvl 20, and I bought the Campaign pass, so I will be getting a 5th in a few weeks..).

I guess that instead of spending my gems and stones to improve random troops, I will start to focus on those kingdoms (but I stil refuse to spend orbs, since I was planning in working in getting Enraged Kurunda, and that will take forever, and tons of orbs..).

4 hours ago, SuperZay said:

I have power level 15 in 5+ Kingdoms but it didn't popped automatically like 300 glamours trophy. I guess I need another pet to level 20 so it'd pop on next kingdom level up.

Go spend a batch of chaos shards in one of the Underworld kingdoms.  For whatever reason, that seems to do the trick if you've met the requirements.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, 1 lvl 20 Pet is enough? (I have 4 at lvl 20, and I bought the Campaign pass, so I will be getting a 5th in a few weeks..).

I guess that instead of spending my gems and stones to improve random troops, I will start to focus on those kingdoms (but I stil refuse to spend orbs, since I was planning in working in getting Enraged Kurunda, and that will take forever, and tons of orbs..).

For level 15, yes. The campaign pass is a great way to get to 15 - which is why I think they made it an achievement. 

And honestly if you already have Zuul...I would wait a bit to see if they add another boss troop. Aside from just getting him to have all troops, EK is pretty bad and not really worth the cost. 

5 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

For level 15, yes. The campaign pass is a great way to get to 15 - which is why I think they made it an achievement. 

And honestly if you already have Zuul...I would wait a bit to see if they add another boss troop. Aside from just getting him to have all troops, EK is pretty bad and not really worth the cost. 

Ok, I actually don't have either of the bosses..

In some way, I'm still slowly working thowards 30k on delves too, so I'm not exactly close to 100% the game... I just got interested in the 5 Kingdom at Power 15 because it looked like a not extreme target for me to aim for now.

5 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, I actually don't have either of the bosses..

In some way, I'm still slowly working thowards 30k on delves too, so I'm not exactly close to 100% the game... I just got interested in the 5 Kingdom at Power 15 because it looked like a not extreme target for me to aim for now.

If you don't have Zuul you should 100% make him. He is a great troop. Makes farming Explore 12 super fast. 

If you have discord we have a pretty great group of Gems players/trophy hunters and we are always welcoming for more players to add to our conversations :)