Game session requriement are getting out of hand

I just checked all the games I own and not one of them has a level requirement for either ps3 or ps4 so I'm not sure which ones you're referring to...i also don't understand why you would remove your psn account or what rules you're basing your "not very fair" statement on...

in my experience, usually people who specify a level do so because they anticipate inexperienced players not being able to complete the trophies or have had trouble in the past with players who are a low level...the gta v doomsday heist criminal mastermind trophy comes to mind where all gamers being sub level 100-120 might be a tad frustrating since you get better health/armour stats and weapons as you rank up...i'd find a minimum level requirement very reasonable and might even look for one when browsing the sessions since my online time is limited and would prefer to reduce the odds of failing missions over and over...

i also agree with the above post, people can set whatever criteria they like when making sessions and thankfully this site moderates them very reasonably with the same ruleset as the forums...time, date, # of players, manual approval, discord, level, trophies, favourite food, country/time zone, language, etc. and including all or none of them could be seen as fair or unfair imo..as in, "I'm gonna delete my account because none of the sessions are at a time when I'm online...not very fair"...

the ideal solution is to create your own session with requirements that are convenient for you if none of the existing ones are suitable...maybe there are others like you who don't meet the level requirements who would join your session...better yet, you'll likely gain experience with players similar to your skill level who could then help with the more challenging trophies and not potentially frustrate more experienced ones who would probably delete you pretty quickly if you wasted their time...more fun for everyone involved and the potential to make long-term psn friends...yay...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OutcastGuy46 said:

Like level requirement for each PS3 and PS4 games is getting out of hand and not very fair for me to get help like this.No choice to remove my whole PSn account from this site if this keep up.Not very helpful game session I have been doing over that past few weeks.

Can you give more details about what you’re talking about?

I'm sorry to hear you not happy with requirements. I remember back in the days of World of Warcraft I wouldn't get party invites because my gearscore was too low or my level. You gotta pull your own weight bruh. Not gonna get carried anywhere...

2 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I'm sorry to hear you not happy with requirements. I remember back in the days of World of Warcraft I wouldn't get party invites because my gearscore was too low or my level. You gotta pull your own weight bruh. Not gonna get carried anywhere...

Dang, I remember that was a huge thing during wrath of the lich king after burning legion

I'm someone who makes things with organizations, I expect that people take a gaming session seriously because it is an appointment you take with a group of people where everyone join for a purpose, they take some of their time to dedicate themselves to that and so all have to respect that and do their part in the group's schedule planned together. This organization and spirit toward a group made me make successful groups for Ghost Recon Future Solider, Red Faction guerrilla, Quantum Theory, Riddick, Razing Storm and many more games where I was the leader and have been guided the group until the end. But to have all of this to work, a gaming session has to be made correctly, and this includes often some requirements.

Personally I have only once made a level stricted gaming session, it was for GRID Autosport as it is a 100h of very boring boost, I asked for someone who had their PSN level at 30 (or something like that) and a decent completion rate... well, that triggered some people lol; why this? because I do not really expect that someone new to trophy hunting or that tends to leave the games they begin can endure for 100h of a boring boost, sure there can be some exceptions but since it was MY gaming session I had all the rights to set some requirements.

The psn level thing happened once, for the rest of my gaming sessions I eventually set some requirements like Discord account, or a specific progress in a game (for example there is no way a rookie could complete a co-op like Ninja Gaiden 3 when they have just started the game); and I set a specific meeting time (so you already know if the time, which I also provide in GMT+0, is compatible with your schedule). All of this is organization, and any trophy hunter should have that; you can't blame someone for kicking you if you don't meet their conditions, eventually you can make your own gaming session and set your rules.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, OutcastGuy46 said:

GTA 5 game session I joined has kicked me out for level requirement of level 80 and not sure why they aren't allowed low level charter to joined.this game session is full of haters,cheater and game hacker.

They probably do that so they don't have to carry you through it (which it sounds like that's exactly what you want someone to do for you), and everyone pulls their own weight. Or at the very least, they are ensuring that the player is experienced and knows the multiplayer mode(s) well.

I don't see this as a ridiculous requirement at all. I'd suggest creating your own session and make your own requirements if you don't like other's requirements. 

• Like 2