i'm confused on how to get these endings.

RJP_X

not sure why but just finished my first play through which the trophy guide from the other site recommended getting Chiruru A and Nanako B for the first play through. i ended up getting chiruru A but couldn't get the other ending, after doing a doki doki with nanako she just disappeared forever, so then i did a doki doki with the angel, after that there were no more available story missions for anyone. :/

so... i'm starting a second play through focusing on getting nanako's B ending i suppose. guess i will also work on upgrades and getting phone numbers while i'm at it but not sure if i'll mess up again. not sure if i've ever been so confused by ending requirements for a game before, cant explain why, not sure if its how that guide is worded or something. 

makes me wonder if i should do a play through for each ending, since the combining endings seems to be tricky for some reason. 

• 7 months later...

The trophy guide definitely needs work. The roadmap just isn't accurate. From what I can tell, you can only earn one ending per playthrough. Once I focused on one ending at a time, things popped (once I figured out to check the mission list after each side mission/conversation completed after Doki Dokiing Chiru and/or Nanako.

• 11 months later...

Not sure if this will help anyone at this point, but you can get the A ending for one character and the B ending for the other character in one playthrough.

Ending A is unlocked for the first character you doki doki per playthrough. Ending B is unlocked by doki dokiing a character after doki dokiing Riisu.

For example:

1. Doki doki Nanako
  2. Continue with Nanako's events and final mission
  3. Skip to the ending once the prompt appears at your house to see Nanako Ending A
  4. Continue the game and doki doki Riisu
  5. Doki doki Chiru
  6. Continue with Chiru's events and the third Kurona fight
  7. Skip to the ending once the prompt appears at your house to see Chiru Ending B
  • Like 1