Tutorial Seed Number

Pirelli913

Does anyone know what the seed number is for the Tutorial in this latest update? I was gonna go for some trophies and figured the Tutorial world was always the easiest, but then realized there's no option to load a Tutorial world like in the past. Either that or I'm just missing it. A little help is appreciated. Seems like a lot of the menu options have been removed unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Does anyone know what the seed number is for the Tutorial in this latest update? I was gonna go for some trophies and figured the Tutorial world was always the easiest, but then realized there's no option to load a Tutorial world like in the past. Either that or I'm just missing it. A little help is appreciated. Seems like a lot of the menu options have been removed unfortunately.

There won't be a seed for tutorial. The tutorial was made and if the seed was used it would look nothing a like. On top of that its now 1.15 so the seed wouldn't produce the world it once was.

4 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Easy way to grab the tutorial world is to switch back to the old version of Minecraft then load into the tutorial world. Save and quit then go to bedrock and transfer the tutorial world to the bedrock edition :)